Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl123321

You sound like Charlie.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 jadeyjade’s done nothing wrong hun xx

QUOTE="brookemck8, post: 7431643, member: 217261"]
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x

Oooop soz, posted before I read that we were moving on.. still stand by my comment tho 🤭
[/QUOTE]
its defo gotta be charlie 😂 the poor girls done nothing wrong, only person whos in the wrong is oli, people were literally even tell her to shag him n come back here to spill the tea and she immediately said she’d never do that…

• Heart
Reactions: 12

hello52718273

Chatty Member
So she’s been buying lash supplies with her zilch rewards… knew it
She’s fucking disgusting can she actually pay for anything herself
Does she ever actually make food? Cause judging by this she’s always eating takeaways or eating out😂😂

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Maybe she should buy less designer gear for herself and prioritise a nice home in a safe area for her child, plus she’ll get most of it paid for her!
she’s walking round in Montclair but apparently it’s not rocket science that she needed to downgrade for financial reasons? Ok, makes lots of sense that 🤦‍♀️

Also I don’t think her not having a garden is a crime- there’s plenty of outdoor places they can go to play, I’m sure! My argument was nothing to do with a garden😅
All her “designer gear” is fake 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
View attachment 903042View attachment 903047
The difference when Harlow is with Brett to when she’s with Charlie. You can tell she’s so much happier with her dad. If I was a judge in court all id have to do is look at those 2 photos and I would know right away who Harlow needed to be living with.
Thing is though when she is with Brett she seems to be more like her actually age doing actual fun kids stuff where as when she’s with Charlie it’s just her sitting down or being forced to pose with Charlie or olly and people can’t even say “we’ll maybe she’s busy being hands on with Harlow” like no Charlie posts everything 😂 so that isn’t even an excuse it’s because she doesn’t know how to be child friendly

ohnoanoh

‘You’re the best mum and girlfriend I could ask for’ weirdo so Charlie is playing mummy to her new man but can barely look after Harlow 🤣

• Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
Am I the only one that hopes this works out for Charlie Oli and Harlow?! She is a car crash we know this, but it’d be lovely if it works this time and Harlow is happy.
Charlie clearly wants the whole family thing, her new house looks like she’s set it all up nicely.
Who knows, this might be the making of her and she’ll turn over a new leaf!
As for Charlotte, Brett’s girlfriend - this girl is not stupid and knows exactly what to say and post in order to make people think she’s alright. There’s something about her I just don’t trust though! Can’t quite put my finger on it...

at88

How tragic 😂😂 and insecure, ramming their “happy family” down our throats in an attempt to convince us they’re good.. 🤣🤣nah I’m not buying it, you’re both miserable, she’s insecure af and he is messaging other gals, GUARANTEEEEE

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
View attachment 948969
We could say the same about you Charlotte hun hahaha. Keep obsessing over us all won’t you 😘
it’s almost like she went on a TV show, and refuses to put her account on private 🙄why do they all act like they can’t simply just private all their accounts and people will move on if they dislike people viewing their stuff etc

Is this in Charlie’s?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

at88

Give it a few weeks again and Brett will be such a danger to Harlow and won’t be able to see her again. Like Charlie hun, either keep him away for good until you can get something set in stone or let her see her daddy. Stop playing god with the poor child. It’s not fair
Charlie only does this when she’s single and wants Harlow all to herself so she has some form of attention 🤣🤣 if she has a boyfriend she won’t care where Harlow is

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Top picture is September and she’s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and she’s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
Charlie just goes for what outfits look like instead of keeping her child warm!
I know. She looks absolutely frozen stiff on the one with Charlie. Tucking her little hands up to try and stay warm. Shame on you Charlie. You make me sick 🤮🤮