Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I find it a bit odd how Charlie’s had Harlow Christmas Eve again! Of course all separated parents do it the way they want but surly she’d like to spend an actual Christmas Day with Harlow too!
Nah why would she when she’s got Oli there. She has no interest in her daughter when there’s a man around. She a ho ho hoeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Oh for god sake give over. I did not say any of that. my dig was actually more at the show rather than them personally. if she shoe fits babe

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Please do not let Charlie and Ollie have a baby, when they split up it'll be dragged back and forth like poor Harlow is between her and Brett. Charlie cant seem to barely dress and look after one toddler, never mind 2 kids under 3.

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
I was just coming to comment on this. Harlow looks like she’s with Brett again whilst Charlie’s posting pictures of “her life”, her child should come before any man. Especially when their relationship is so up and down
Exactly! Just makes me laugh how only the other month she wouldn’t let Brett see Harlow as he was so ‘dangerous’. Yet by the looks of it she’s always with him!

RobotLady

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I feel like Donna and Charlotte are trying to hide something at the girls party. I have no clue what or why, just the pictures Donna posted are all of tiny bits of the room and look like they’ve been taken by accident. I can’t describe it, it just looks weird. Anyone know what I mean? 😂
I get what you mean, it’s like they won’t show above a certain height. Either there’s damp/mould on the ceilings or there’s more fireplaces at head height 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
Youse have all pissed in charlottes corn flakes😂why do people say they got it sent to them? Like even if you did who ever sent you it probably has an account and is saying the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nelly2317

VIP Member
Charlie wants tips to GAIN weight now? Wasn’t long ago she was bragging about the amount she’d lost

• Haha

at88

There’s only a certain amount of people she will be able to get to sign up.. it will stop eventually! Her spending habits however, will not! This girl will be in serious debt for life if she carries on spending the way she does. She was bad with money on the show, she’s been outed for being a scammer and she admitted to that guy she owed money that she was in hundreds of pounds worth of debt. Girl needs to get it together whilst she’s still young or she will be one miserable older woman, the worst kind

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Can we just accept the fact that Charlotte family is the kind of family that just wouldn’t work and that they are the kind that are stuck in the cycle to just have benefits? I see too much of my sisters boyfriends family in Charlottes family, that just see it as they aren’t the type of family that would go out and work and would have kids for benefits and would probably play the system. Not one of those that would call out everyone with benefits but I don’t half feel bad for people that do have that mindset of being on benefits and being a mum is all there is too life and also not just Charlotte but I would say Charlie is the same but she just sees mlm as the easy way because of the following she has but her engagement is just crap