Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are ramming the pics of him n Harlow down our throats today, sickening everything is just a game to Charlie,
Ps she looks so fucking manly
True!

People do this when they feel like they have to prove they are happy, which generally means that they aren’t because they’re too busy thinking about everyone else.. the couples that barely post together are usually the strongest in my experience.. the others are all for show! I used to do it when I was insecure in a relationship post for validation and wanted to show how “happy and in love” I was, when actually we would argue daily and it was so toxic. Me and my partner now never really post ever, only on the real odd occasion if there’s a pic I like and we are in an amazing relationship with no arguments and completely content with our lives.

And yes, I agree, she does look rather manly.. more so in the last couple of days than she did before, what has she done??

Reactions: 8

The difference when Harlow is with Brett to when she’s with Charlie. You can tell she’s so much happier with her dad. If I was a judge in court all id have to do is look at those 2 photos and I would know right away who Harlow needed to be living with.

Reactions: 21
Top picture is September and she’s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and she’s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
Charlie just goes for what outfits look like instead of keeping her child warm!

Reactions: 21
Thing is though when she is with Brett she seems to be more like her actually age doing actual fun kids stuff where as when she’s with Charlie it’s just her sitting down or being forced to pose with Charlie or olly and people can’t even say “we’ll maybe she’s busy being hands on with Harlow” like no Charlie posts everything so that isn’t even an excuse it’s because she doesn’t know how to be child friendly

Reactions: 12
I don’t even use my garden. Much rather go to the park

Top picture is September and she’s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and she’s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
I know. She looks absolutely frozen stiff on the one with Charlie. Tucking her little hands up to try and stay warm. Shame on you Charlie. You make me sick

I wonder if maybe social services are involved with Charlie after everything she does and posts and she's just keeping quiet

Bloomin heck, my lad was in puffy coat, scarf, hat and gloves today and he even turned to me and said “mum it’s really cold outside”. She can’t be warm, just because it’s knitted doesn’t mean it’s warm charlie!! My son is 3 and I still go by the newborn rule “they need one extra layer than us.” If too hot you can always take a layer off. Can’t add a layer that isn’t there however.

Reactions: 8
You can also tell that Brett doesn’t care as much what Harlow is wearing, his priority isn’t dressing her up in Spanish doll clothes in the middle of winter like Charlie. He dresses her in normal practical clothes that she can play in and doesn’t necessarily matter if she gets them dirty because she’s a fucking KID. I can imagine Charlie making her be careful to not get her clothes dirty

Reactions: 14
She’s downgraded on the house/area. Obviously she couldn’t afford the rent on the old place. It’s really not rocket science is it.
Maybe she should buy less designer gear for herself and prioritise a nice home in a safe area for her child, plus she’ll get most of it paid for her!
she’s walking round in Montclair but apparently it’s not rocket science that she needed to downgrade for financial reasons? Ok, makes lots of sense that

Also I don’t think her not having a garden is a crime- there’s plenty of outdoor places they can go to play, I’m sure! My argument was nothing to do with a garden

Reactions: 4
All her “designer gear” is fake

So a month ago Brett was abusive and she didn’t want Harlow around him, but now she’s back with Oli she’s there every weekend, make it make sense

Reactions: 20
Its funny the amount of garden posts I've scrolled through but I don't think it's actually been made clear she doesn't have a garden , just speculation since she gave the toys away could be arguing over nothing

Reactions: 11
Thing is there are plenty of spanish winter clothes if that’s the style she likes yet she still chooses the summer dresses and outfits when it’s -1

Why is she dressing Harlow like that to go to a play area… how is she supposed to play and have fun in that dress

Reactions: 6
So a month ago Brett was abusive and she didn’t want Harlow around him, but now she’s back with Oli she’s there every weekend, make it make sense
Yeah her and Oli need to pose in bed half naked mirror selfie wise . So everybody knows he’s her world .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.