Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C350759E-4E97-47C2-BAA9-9D1F331FF941.jpeg
okay whoever put on here the other day that Charlie looks like Oliver in a wig hit the nail on the head 😂 i can’t unsee it now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 902667okay whoever put on here the other day that Charlie looks like Oliver in a wig hit the nail on the head 😂 i can’t unsee it now

I would say i am reallllly sorry for saying it.. but if i can't unsee it then neither can any of you ;)😂 i feel like its the eyebrows.. and also the smile lines.. which is a random one but im throwing it out there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yes it really was that easy for her though! It’s not like her & Harlow were homeless, she had enough time to pick out a home that was right for them with everything they needed/wanted… so for Charlie it probably was like picking a home from the Argos catalogue because she wasn’t desperate or really had any reason to move, she just wanted to.. if the perfect home wasn’t out there then she had the choice to stay until something else came along!
But what was Charlie’s reason for the move? Was she evicted or did she chose to take Harlow’s outdoor space and toys away? You’re absolutely right. Often it’s hard to come by affordable property with a garden to rent, so why take that away.
I wonder if Oli has bought this house?
Can not think why this toxic pair even bother with each other.
She’s downgraded on the house/area. Obviously she couldn’t afford the rent on the old place. It’s really not rocket science is it.

Reactions: 4
Oh bless poor Harlow does look freezing :(

I'm getting a bit creeped out by the Chodder twins 😂 can't unsee the similarity now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But what was Charlie’s reason for the move? Was she evicted or did she chose to take Harlow’s outdoor space and toys away? You’re absolutely right. Often it’s hard to come by affordable property with a garden to rent, so why take that away.
I wonder if Oli has bought this house?
Can not think why this toxic pair even bother with each other.
I must agree, she didn’t need extra bedrooms unless she’s already pregnant 👀🤣 but unless there are underlying reasons the whole getting rid of harlows stuff is awful! And cruel. Iv been looking for a bigger house for the best part of a year and still no joy it’s frustrating but I won’t settle and not have a garden for my kids etc 🙄

I’ve lived in a terraced house before and my garden was tiny so that could be another reason why.
If you’re sat there saying you wouldn’t move somewhere with no garden for your kids then it’s because you’re in a position to be able to wait and can afford it. Charlie CLEARLY couldn’t afford anywhere better. Why are people still judging her for it jeeeeez😂

Reactions: 6
I must agree, she didn’t need extra bedrooms unless she’s already pregnant 👀🤣 but unless there are underlying reasons the whole getting rid of harlows stuff is awful! And cruel. Iv been looking for a bigger house for the best part of a year and still no joy it’s frustrating but I won’t settle and not have a garden for my kids etc 🙄
I don’t think it is a horrendous crime not to have a garden. I don’t have one but think I am a good mother. She defo does more questionable things than not having a garden 😂

I’ve lived in a terraced house before and my garden was tiny so that could be another reason why.
If you’re sat there saying you wouldn’t move somewhere with no garden for your kids then it’s because you’re in a position to be able to wait and can afford it. Charlie CLEARLY couldn’t afford anywhere better. Why are people still judging her for it jeeeeez😂
i agree it comes across very privileged to asume everyone can have a garden 😂

Reactions: 10
Just looked at all the photos of the hodder twins and Harlow out. Harlow is in a really thin knitted trousers and cardigan she must of been frozen

Her eyebrow has been lowered lol. Remember when it was halfway up her forehead before?

Noticed no couple pics this morning guess your name got thrown in the argument and he’s been bin backed for 24 hours 😂
You spoke to soon.. obviously she cannot bear the thought of us thinking they are in anything other than utter bliss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
awwww no he’s going to have to go and beg others to change their pic now . So Charlie doesn’t catch him sending him dick pics 😂🤣
you’ll be unblocked and added back as soon as he’s away from her for 5 mins

Harlow is in a crappy cardigan but because it has a furry hood Charlie thinks she’s fooling everyone. In the pictures you can see her hands are red raw from the cold! Her poor nose is red too.
Charlie put your daughter in a bloody THICK coat, THICK hat not a stupid bonnet, GLOVES AND A SCARF. I can guarantee she would’ve looked a lot happier in the photos had she have been WARM.
The level of obvious neglect towards Harlow is infuriating.
BRETT/ JANE GET INVOLVED - PLEASE!! your child/grandchild is being dragged around in the freeezing cold at night in a cardigan!! Negligence negligence negligence! Charlie is not a fit mother!

Harlow always looks extremely unhappy in photos with Charlie. Always forced smiles and dead behind the eyes. It’s concerning. At least with Brett and Jayne she looks genuinely happy and isn’t forced to pose for 1000s of photos a day

Reactions: 5
you’ll be unblocked and added back as soon as he’s away from her for 5 mins

BRETT/ JANE GET INVOLVED - PLEASE!! your child/grandchild is being dragged around in the freeezing cold at night in a cardigan!! Negligence negligence negligence! Charlie is not a fit mother!

No offence and all but what would they do? Charlie obviously stops Brett seeing Harlow when she doesn’t get her own way which means he might be trying to keep her semi happy so he can still see his daughter it’s heartbreaking but might be true, and Jane isn’t her mother so i can see Charlie laughing in janes face or being a right cow if Jane ever tried to say anything to her, poor Harlow has a loving father and grandmother but a mother who has no issue holding access to spite them if she doesn’t get her own way

Reactions: 2
Well they could try to take her to court for custody, considering she isn’t looking after her properly in many cases.. one being dressed in next to nothing when it’s freezing cold, two being that she takes her to A&E constantly when it’s evidently not needed, she clearly can’t cope.. whilst mothers have rights, sometimes they aren’t in the child’s best interests and the courts have to do right for the child, not the mother
QUOTE="happydinosaur91, post: 7337531, member: 275496"]
No offence and all but what would they do? Charlie obviously stops Brett seeing Harlow when she doesn’t get her own way which means he might be trying to keep her semi happy so he can still see his daughter it’s heartbreaking but might be true, and Jane isn’t her mother so i can see Charlie laughing in janes face or being a right cow if Jane ever tried to say anything to her, poor Harlow has a loving father and grandmother but a mother who has no issue holding access to spite them if she doesn’t get her own way
[/QUOTE]

They really are ramming the pics of him n Harlow down our throats today, sickening 🤢 everything is just a game to Charlie,
Ps she looks so bleeping manly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.