Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are ramming the pics of him n Harlow down our throats today, sickening šŸ¤¢ everything is just a game to Charlie,
Ps she looks so bleeping manly
True!

People do this when they feel like they have to prove they are happy, which generally means that they arenā€™t because theyā€™re too busy thinking about everyone else.. the couples that barely post together are usually the strongest in my experience.. the others are all for show! I used to do it when I was insecure in a relationship post for validation and wanted to show how ā€œhappy and in loveā€ I was, when actually we would argue daily and it was so toxic. Me and my partner now never really post ever, only on the real odd occasion if thereā€™s a pic I like and we are in an amazing relationship with no arguments and completely content with our lives.

And yes, I agree, she does look rather manly.. more so in the last couple of days than she did before, what has she done??

Reactions: 8
3EAA2CE0-EA77-48DF-BCD1-35E58C0F3DB0.png
09B64E4F-DE62-4505-9B57-CCF886354729.png

The difference when Harlow is with Brett to when sheā€™s with Charlie. You can tell sheā€™s so much happier with her dad. If I was a judge in court all id have to do is look at those 2 photos and I would know right away who Harlow needed to be living with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 903042View attachment 903047
The difference when Harlow is with Brett to when sheā€™s with Charlie. You can tell sheā€™s so much happier with her dad. If I was a judge in court all id have to do is look at those 2 photos and I would know right away who Harlow needed to be living with.
Top picture is September and sheā€™s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and sheā€™s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
Charlie just goes for what outfits look like instead of keeping her child warm!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 903042View attachment 903047
Thing is though when she is with Brett she seems to be more like her actually age doing actual fun kids stuff where as when sheā€™s with Charlie itā€™s just her sitting down or being forced to pose with Charlie or olly and people canā€™t even say ā€œweā€™ll maybe sheā€™s busy being hands on with Harlowā€ like no Charlie posts everything šŸ˜‚ so that isnā€™t even an excuse itā€™s because she doesnā€™t know how to be child friendly

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think it is a horrendous crime not to have a garden. I donā€™t have one but think I am a good mother. She defo does more questionable things than not having a garden šŸ˜‚

i agree it comes across very privileged to asume everyone can have a garden šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t even use my garden. Much rather go to the park šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Top picture is September and sheā€™s in a thick coat with mittens attached. Bottom picture is December and sheā€™s in a thin cardigan and leggings!
I know. She looks absolutely frozen stiff on the one with Charlie. Tucking her little hands up to try and stay warm. Shame on you Charlie. You make me sick šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

I wonder if maybe social services are involved with Charlie after everything she does and posts and she's just keeping quiet

Bloomin heck, my lad was in puffy coat, scarf, hat and gloves today and he even turned to me and said ā€œmum itā€™s really cold outsideā€. She canā€™t be warm, just because itā€™s knitted doesnā€™t mean itā€™s warm charlie!! My son is 3 and I still go by the newborn rule ā€œthey need one extra layer than us.ā€ If too hot you can always take a layer off. Canā€™t add a layer that isnā€™t there however.

Reactions: 8
You can also tell that Brett doesnā€™t care as much what Harlow is wearing, his priority isnā€™t dressing her up in Spanish doll clothes in the middle of winter like Charlie. He dresses her in normal practical clothes that she can play in and doesnā€™t necessarily matter if she gets them dirty because sheā€™s a bleeping KID. I can imagine Charlie making her be careful to not get her clothes dirty šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s downgraded on the house/area. Obviously she couldnā€™t afford the rent on the old place. Itā€™s really not rocket science is it.
Maybe she should buy less designer gear for herself and prioritise a nice home in a safe area for her child, plus sheā€™ll get most of it paid for her!
sheā€™s walking round in Montclair but apparently itā€™s not rocket science that she needed to downgrade for financial reasons? Ok, makes lots of sense that šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe she should buy less designer gear for herself and prioritise a nice home in a safe area for her child, plus sheā€™ll get most of it paid for her!
sheā€™s walking round in Montclair but apparently itā€™s not rocket science that she needed to downgrade for financial reasons? Ok, makes lots of sense that šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Also I donā€™t think her not having a garden is a crime- thereā€™s plenty of outdoor places they can go to play, Iā€™m sure! My argument was nothing to do with a gardenšŸ˜…

Reactions: 4

Also I donā€™t think her not having a garden is a crime- thereā€™s plenty of outdoor places they can go to play, Iā€™m sure! My argument was nothing to do with a gardenšŸ˜…
All her ā€œdesigner gearā€ is fake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
So a month ago Brett was abusive and she didnā€™t want Harlow around him, but now sheā€™s back with Oli sheā€™s there every weekend, make it make sense

Reactions: 20
Its funny the amount of garden posts I've scrolled through but I don't think it's actually been made clear she doesn't have a garden , just speculation since she gave the toys away šŸ¤£ could be arguing over nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can also tell that Brett doesnā€™t care as much what Harlow is wearing, his priority isnā€™t dressing her up in Spanish doll clothes in the middle of winter like Charlie. He dresses her in normal practical clothes that she can play in and doesnā€™t necessarily matter if she gets them dirty because sheā€™s a bleeping KID. I can imagine Charlie making her be careful to not get her clothes dirty šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§
Thing is there are plenty of spanish winter clothes if thatā€™s the style she likes yet she still chooses the summer dresses and outfits when itā€™s -1

Why is she dressing Harlow like that to go to a play areaā€¦ how is she supposed to play and have fun in that dress

Reactions: 6
So a month ago Brett was abusive and she didnā€™t want Harlow around him, but now sheā€™s back with Oli sheā€™s there every weekend, make it make sense
Yeah her and Oli need to pose in bed half naked mirror selfie wise . So everybody knows heā€™s her world .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.