Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E80AF3D9-A0CF-4F5A-955E-D13202C980EB.png

The letter baubles 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂 that beats the Christmas pjs😂😂😂 also, notice she put Harlow at the bottom, as usual…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah I work as a fraud officer catching people out for exactly this. We base it on where peoples belongings are, what address their doctors/dentists hold for them, address on their driving license and we also run credit checks on people so we can see where all their credit searches are linked to as well
off topic but does that show up on a person credit file ? Like you can check your monthly credit number can’t you and any hard searches etc? Years and years ago when I claimed JSA a friend who I had a falling out with , claimed I was living with someone . They came to my parents house and interviewed me . Wouldn’t mind I’d been registered at my parents house for 15 years 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would imagine she will use the excuse he is there for two nights a week, to not include him in her household . Keeping her benefits and full rent . And she’s clearly bragged everywhere she uses his money to pay for stuff .

On benefits a partner can actually stay with you 7 nights a week as long as he can prove he pays bills elsewhere (council tax etc). As long as he isn’t contributing to bills where he’s ‘staying over’, you can continue to claim as a single person.

Reactions: 5
On benefits a partner can actually stay with you 7 nights a week as long as he can prove he pays bills elsewhere (council tax etc). As long as he isn’t contributing to bills where he’s ‘staying over’, you can continue to claim as a single person.
👆🏻 This is completely right I think I’ve seen it said loads in a massive benefits Facebook group I’m in (joined when on UC a couple years back)
The certain nights a week is a complete myth that just tries to scare people to live together and have a joint claim which I think is wrong and puts pressure early on in new relationships.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened between Charlie and Huggins? And her sister? They don’t seem to follow each other on Instagram anymore

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened between Charlie and Huggins? And her sister? They don’t seem to follow each other on Instagram anymore
Ohhhhh wonder if Huggins will be back in here defending Charlie’s toxicccccccc behaviour in the future . Or maybe she will come on and tell us all the tea , how much pasta Charlie eats a week. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh wonder if Huggins will be back in here defending Charlie’s toxicccccccc behaviour in the future . Or maybe she will come on and tell us all the tea , how much pasta Charlie eats a week. 🤣🤣
Forgot to mention her going on about the size of ollys penis too 😂 because we all want to know and she’s obsessed over it

• Haha
  • Wow
Charlottes twins are so damn cute but why have they always got a dummy in there mouth same with Harlow

Reactions: 7
been a hot few months since ive been here! glad to see its still a car crash

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.