Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have probs had her rent covered by UC?
Sometimes you have to put towards it though if it’s a lot more than the local housing allowance, this area she’s in now is more likely to be fully covered by uc cos it’ll be cheaper

Reactions: 2
Sometimes you have to put towards it though if it’s a lot more than the local housing allowance, this area she’s in now is more likely to be fully covered by uc cos it’ll be cheaper
Maybe Brett stopped payments because he was hardly seeing Harlow and it put Charlie into arrears hence why she had to find somewhere fast and then olly was like well if you’re moving all come move in then 🤷🏼‍♀️ Which with Ollie and her making it official and finding a new place she’s had to let Brett see Harlow

But I can’t see Brett stopping payments and letting Harlow go without with the amount him and Charlotte pass on too Charlie

Reactions: 4
Maybe she should buy less designer gear for herself and prioritise a nice home in a safe area for her child, plus she’ll get most of it paid for her!
she’s walking round in Montclair but apparently it’s not rocket science that she needed to downgrade for financial reasons? Ok, makes lots of sense that 🤦‍♀️

Also I don’t think her not having a garden is a crime- there’s plenty of outdoor places they can go to play, I’m sure! My argument was nothing to do with a garden😅
Her designer gear is fake. I’m sure she’d like to live in a nice area for her child but life doesn’t always work that way. And anyway it’s Edlington, not 1980s Harlem. It’s a bit rough but I’m sure Harlow will be fine.

She’ll have probs had her rent covered by UC?
It probably doesn’t cover the full rent on that new build. They charge crazy rent for new builds where I live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her designer gear is fake. I’m sure she’d like to live in a nice area for her child but life doesn’t always work that way. And anyway it’s Edlington, not 1980s Harlem. It’s a bit rough but I’m sure Harlow will be fine.

It probably doesn’t cover the full rent on that new build. They charge crazy rent for new builds where I live.
Edlington is more than a little rough from experience, I lived with my partners parents from March to July so 4/5 months and our bins got set on fire 6 times, the house was egged more than that, the shed was robbed and our table was smashed whilst our dog was the garden all whilst we had CCTV. It’s not nice for kids and isn’t particularly safe for kids, I understand if that’s all your budget can cover than that’s that but it is awful.
Just Edlington slander not specifically Charlie slander !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely if her and Ollie live together her UC is affected by his income? I thought he was in the army or something?

Reactions: 8
Isn't it only if they live together so many days? So cant they technically get away with it since hes in the navy? I know it was like that years ago when I claimed tax credits don't know if UC would be the same

Isn't it only if they live together so many days? So cant they technically get away with it since hes in the navy? I know it was like that years ago when I claimed tax credits don't know if UC would be the same
No, if that’s his home address with her it would affect her. I can only imagine they’re committing fraud by having his address still down as the barracks or wherever they live when they don’t have homes 😂

Lock up ya daughters

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, if that’s his home address with her it would affect her. I can only imagine they’re committing fraud by having his address still down as the barracks or wherever they live when they don’t have homes 😂

Lock up ya daughters
Yeah probs uses his parent address or something

Apparently that’s just a rumour that goes around about that morally you should let them know if you live together but the number of days is a scare tactic

Oh I don’t know… what about a family plaque? 😏
Wonder what happened to that canvas of her and olly bobs

Reactions: 1
Nah I work as a fraud officer catching people out for exactly this. We base it on where peoples belongings are, what address their doctors/dentists hold for them, address on their driving license and we also run credit checks on people so we can see where all their credit searches are linked to as well

Reactions: 8
Nah I work as a fraud officer catching people out for exactly this. We base it on where peoples belongings are, what address their doctors/dentists hold for them, address on their driving license and we also run credit checks on people so we can see where all their credit searches are linked to as well
Yes this is what irs based on . My ex used to use my addresses to store his records so his new partners wouldn't get into trouble and I would lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.