Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldfish

VIP Member
I think it’s funny how Charlie is fair game, but the moment something is said about Charlotte it’s out of order.. even though they’ve done quite similar things? Both got back with apparent abusers and allowed them around their kids, both baby daddies are drug users and we’re allowed around said kids, We’ve seen how Charlotte lets people smoke around the kids, they’re both as bad as each other, benefits or not, they really need to take a look at their parenting and ask if they actually think they’ve always had their kids best interest at heart

Reactions: 12

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
I don’t think a tiny room makes you a bad parent 😂 I grew up in a box room so my parents must be the worst 🥴 that room she’s in is much bigger than the room I grew up in until I was 24!
My parents must be downright awful, my room was so small I only had a bed and a bedside table! My wardrobe was in my brothers room🤣

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I hate that stupid zilch thing I have people all over my fb advertising it a admin on a girl group advertising it and shes getting people to sign up to her link yet if any one dares post theres gets blocked 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

brookemck8

VIP Member
Go on Rightmove, search Doncaster for sale, select low to high and it’s where all the houses are up for auction looking like squatters have been living in them
30 Princes Crescent, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN12 1BB

What the hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Chels91

But if my child enjoyed playing in the garden I’d look for a house with a garden 🙃
I don’t for 1 second agree with the way Harlow is being dragged through these toxic relationships. But let’s not pretend it’s really easy just to ‘get a house with a garden’ like you look through and Argos book and pick one out I’m sure that’s a nice thought but reality is finding a nice house with a garden with grass etc isn’t anywhere near as easy as your making out 🙄

nelly2317

VIP Member
She probably has rent to pay whereas Charlotte won’t get any help with rent from UC as it isn’t her house

And also can we please talk about Charlie’s bathroom tiles?!!! 😭😭 scruffy af, zilch some cleaning products ASAP
Her old bathroom was literally 1000% nicer than that shit hole looks like it’s gonna have mould they’re not even tiled straight
Tbh it looks like she’s took sharpie and drew in between the tiles lol

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her designer gear is fake. I’m sure she’d like to live in a nice area for her child but life doesn’t always work that way. And anyway it’s Edlington, not 1980s Harlem. It’s a bit rough but I’m sure Harlow will be fine.

It probably doesn’t cover the full rent on that new build. They charge crazy rent for new builds where I live.
Edlington is more than a little rough from experience, I lived with my partners parents from March to July so 4/5 months and our bins got set on fire 6 times, the house was egged more than that, the shed was robbed and our table was smashed whilst our dog was the garden all whilst we had CCTV. It’s not nice for kids and isn’t particularly safe for kids, I understand if that’s all your budget can cover than that’s that but it is awful.
Just Edlington slander not specifically Charlie slander !

• Wow
  • Sad

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Re Charlotte with the twins, I'm totally up for stay at home mums, working mums and part time work mums but not at my expense. I pay my taxes, 75% of my salary goes towards nursery fees. I loose that time with my children rather than claim UC. I can work, so I do. I'd love to be able to afford to stay at home, I do find it offensive when Charlotte says other people bring up your kids. I feel like if we all had that mentality there wouldn't be enough UC to go around. I have huge guilt about leaving my kids.
Don’t feel guilty about leaving your kids so you can go to work to provide them with a better life ❤. Not only that but you’re teaching them to be strong, independent, showing them what a good work ethic is and they’ll grow up and put what you’ve taught them in to practice ❤

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Also thank goodnes Brett managed to get that Matt out of harlows hair and hes put some warm thick comfy clothes one her

chaniikinns

Charlie doesnt feel guilty because unfortunately she seems to depend on being in a relationship - she goes from one situation to the next instead of being on her own and concentrating on Harlow. She rests her happiness on whether idiots like Ollie want her and when they break up its drama drama drama and nastiness. She's too immature for all of this and in the middle of it is a poor child............
i think she's shown quite a few times she can't cope with harlow on her own. either in A&E or pieing her off on to brett as much as she can or her family. don't get me wrong she's entitled to a break but this happens everytime she's single and brett's her dad but when she's seeing someone she either keeps harlow to herself and plays happy families or trys to make brett have her to have alone time with who she's seeing yet slates brett when he says no to having harlow because he has plans even more when said plans are with his girlfriend. she really struggles being on her own.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Really surprsed charlie isnt flogging her shitting juice now as its new year snd people trying to loose weight
Don’t think she’s got the brain capacity to think of the right time to sell things

• Haha
Please dear lord do not let her have another child! Poor Harlow suffers enough without another one 😩😩😩

Another child would then be in the middle of a horrible break up eventually too!
You just know Harlow would be completely ignored. And she would totally blackmail oli using the kid. If they split and he met someone or didn't give her money she would withhold the child

Isn't it only if they live together so many days? So cant they technically get away with it since hes in the navy? I know it was like that years ago when I claimed tax credits don't know if UC would be the same
No, if that’s his home address with her it would affect her. I can only imagine they’re committing fraud by having his address still down as the barracks or wherever they live when they don’t have homes 😂

Lock up ya daughters

Attachments

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Its funny the amount of garden posts I've scrolled through but I don't think it's actually been made clear she doesn't have a garden , just speculation since she gave the toys away 🤣 could be arguing over nothing

• Haha