Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
I must agree, she didn’t need extra bedrooms unless she’s already pregnant 👀🤣 but unless there are underlying reasons the whole getting rid of harlows stuff is awful! And cruel. Iv been looking for a bigger house for the best part of a year and still no joy it’s frustrating but I won’t settle and not have a garden for my kids etc 🙄
I don’t think it is a horrendous crime not to have a garden. I don’t have one but think I am a good mother. She defo does more questionable things than not having a garden 😂

I’ve lived in a terraced house before and my garden was tiny so that could be another reason why.
If you’re sat there saying you wouldn’t move somewhere with no garden for your kids then it’s because you’re in a position to be able to wait and can afford it. Charlie CLEARLY couldn’t afford anywhere better. Why are people still judging her for it jeeeeez😂
i agree it comes across very privileged to asume everyone can have a garden 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand at the start of the video why they wouldn’t let them play with any of there things and told them they have to open all their presents first. Why not let them save some to open later in the day and let them play with their new toys like they wanted to.
I just watched the video and it’s so bizarre how desperate Charlotte was to get them to open their presents that quick when all they wanted to do was play with the toys. I do not understand the need to rush through like that?? It’s like just let the girls play with the damn toys. Izzy even said “no” to opening any more and she just forces her to. Christmas can be so overwhelming for children especially making them open one after the other like that when they don’t want to. It’s supposed to be a nice time and Charlotte just looked stressed the whole time. she needs to chill out.

• Heart

Ayeisha18

Why do i keep looking at the photo of Charlie with that makeup and just see Oli with makeup and a wig o_O i

• Haha

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I thought Charlies cat was called Bella not Wynter?
Sketty bitch sold her to someone on fb who renamed her x

Double posting hehe but I feel like Charlie is the kind of evil to get Harlow to call Oliknobs "dad" to spite brett

Last edited:

lalalulah

i’m actually embarrassed for Charlie, her whole life is funded through that Zilch 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ why can’t she just work for her money like everyone else

rebs32

Seems obsessive for someone who knows fine well he has a girlfriend. I am more than happy for everyone to come at me for this but it is almost every day something about olli. You know he has a girlfriend respectfully let Charlie know this is going on and remove him. It’s embarrassing and makes you look just as bad by keep entertaining it

I would tell charlie the same thing

no do you know what I agree with this. I’ll admit at first I was like ohhh a bit of ☕ but it is literally something about oil everyday now like running here to mention about the key rings and having to bring up the car comment again🙈 if he mithers that much then block him knowing he has a gf! And I’m the same I’m more than happy for people to come at me this is just my opinion 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
The video of the twins was sweet but Charlotte and Nanny don dons are both so shouty.
Just shouting over each other and repeating themselves.

Hann98

VIP Member
Girl, don't be shy. Let us know everything, and also how you know!
I can’t say too much without giving it away, but my husband is posted where oli works and knows of him, that’s alll I’ll say for now

• Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Do we always have to go back to benefits on this thread? I honestly don’t give a shit if Charlotte is on benefits or not. Or anyone tbh. I also don’t care if people on benefits get a lot of money. Reducing the benefits is not going v to encourage anyone to go back to work but making childcare affordable and increasing wages might….

at88

I find it so funny how much praise people give Charlotte for such simple things just because she had twins at 16😂
Agreed 🥲😂 and get called harsh if you say anything remotely true about her 😭because she’s young with twins 😫

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
She looks more of a scrounger than Charlotte at this point 😂 Charlotte always came across as the less fortunate one but with how much Charlie is trying to show off her “free stuff” just shows she never has any money normally😂😂😂

• Haha
Did you guys see Charlie’s latest TikTok?
she’s sending pictures to olI of signs she does with her hands and asks him to do the same. It was just for her to call him a little bitch at the end… I’m not too sure what was the point of this and even more to post it on TikTok?
To be honest oli looks the way I did when I got into a mentally abusive and controlling relationship ... those messages make charlir look like an qbuser