Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Charlottes story 😂 that’s the thing with her, she tells people to “get at her inbox” instead of being anonymous on here and then when anyone does all she does is posts their profiles on her account for everyone to see. Why is anyone going to message her directly when all she does is post your profile then says she’s blocking you 😂 just block yourself from this website Charlotte and get on with your life hahahaha
I still think the best one was she was going to bang on the door of the youth centre in her park and report someone from here to them during lockdown and she made a big think that she was going to find out who we all are and post us on her Instagram 😂 then pancake lady or TMG found 2/3 of us and done it but no Charlotte made out it was her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Goldfish

VIP Member
Thought charlottes Instagram video would be cringe but I acc found it quite cute
If was a cute video, but I can’t understand why she didn’t just take the bloody dummy off her.. I also thought Charlotte was against nurseries as she didn’t want strangers bringing up her kids?

sarahjbooth

i’m actually embarrassed for Charlie, her whole life is funded through that Zilch 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ why can’t she just work for her money like everyone else
This is what I don’t understand, both Charlie and Charlotte, I was bullied for half of my high school years and left with little to no grades in any of my exams. But yet I managed to get a job that works round me watching my niece because I watch her a lot. I earn over £350 a week or £450 a week if I do overtime. I got a decent paying job for my age with no qualifications. Both of them have little to no qualifications clearly and they both have kids but it’s still easy to get out there, grow up and earn an actual wage rather than the shite Charlie promotes and I’m guessing Charlotte is on UC. It’s sheer laziness with the both of them, Charlie is more interested in getting her hole and using her latest shags wage instead. And before any of them post this on their instagrams this isn’t my real name. And I’m stating facts/the truth. It’s not hard to grow up and earn money through an actual job.

• Heart
Her recent post with the names of people who have ordered in a list - surely this is a huge breach of data? Not that I would buy her stupid perfume but id be fuming if my name and how much I spent was all over her story

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Im not coming at you it is bad talking to someone who has got a girlfriend and I’m all for letting the girlfriend know what a slime ball their boyfriends being for talking to other girls because in my opinion it’s worse the boyfriend doing it who should be loyal and respect the girlfriend. Saying that as someone said Charlie reads here so she’s well aware of this as she reads here and if it’s true then she doesn’t seem one bit arsed what Ollie is doing
Exactly! That’s the reason I put it on here. We all know how aggressive and nasty Charlie can be, so if I messaged her directly she would probably either tell me to die or plaster my name and face all over her Instagram. Also, I wasn’t talking to him. He replied to stories when I put them on Snapchat and I said I thought he had a girlfriend but he said he was single. We messaged briefly a while ago, not like that just about cars and stuff but he was definitely single then because Charlie was seeing guiness at the time

Kazzie20

VIP Member
those wee girls need clothes that fit them. are their leggings meant to be cropped or can she just not be arsed buying clothes in the right size? Charlotte your 3 year old kids grew out 9-12 long time ago. its also winter. and still got nappies bottles and dummies stuck to them. does charlotte do anything with her kids?

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I love that video Charlotte has put up. It definitely looks like her Brett and H have made some memories this year and actually had fun together. Unlike when H is with Charlie and is forced to just sit away from everyone when she eats and all she is good for is posing for selfies. Petition for Brett and Charlotte to have full custody of that beautiful little girl!

ffocdkd

Brett and Charlotte are in London how long do we think until he’s a ‘dead beat dad’ again for having time away with his girlfriend 😂😂

• Haha
Your gonna end up seeing Charlie on an episode of call the baliffs

Half expecting a Christmas pregnancy announcement tomorrow from Charlie and ollie 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Christmas must be extortionate for Charlotte buying the twins 2 of everything. Why doesn’t she just buy one and let them get used to the idea of sharing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand at the start of the video why they wouldn’t let them play with any of there things and told them they have to open all their presents first. Why not let them save some to open later in the day and let them play with their new toys like they wanted to.

Reactions: 10

CoolMom

VIP Member
99% sure it has happened
Fairly sure it was Charlotte. We noticed when she was sharing screenshots she was logged in, then she came on and incoherently tried to defend herself and got banned because Tattle rules say the person the thread is about shouldn't be on here.

If this didn't happen I am worried about the kind of dreams I have 😂

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice that person who commented on here earlier posting their zilch code? It said they were a new member. Now the comment has gone. Wonder if it was Charlie 😂

• Haha

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Literally though has Charlie had Harlow longer than a day since Ollies been back
I was just coming to comment on this. Harlow looks like she’s with Brett again whilst Charlie’s posting pictures of “her life”, her child should come before any man. Especially when their relationship is so up and down