Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Charlie is going out, H can’t be that poorly. Either that or Charlie really doesn’t give a tit. To be honest, with Charlie I don’t know which is more likely

Reactions: 4
Chaz and B only seem to care about going out at weekends, feel sorry for H to be fair. She’s like an inconvenience for them. Weekday parents. I don’t even have kids and I go out way less than that pair. I’m all for parents having a break but every weekend. Come on now! I can’t stand either of them but that little girl is adorable she is a credit to both of them.

Reactions: 11
Ok… so we can confirm that somewhere along the line something went wrong in Charlie’s childhood and she still craves attention; good or bad.
She’ll do anything to be have her name in people’s mouths. Can you imagine the stunts she’d pull if we all just forgot about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok… so we can confirm that somewhere along the line something went wrong in Charlie’s childhood and she still craves attention; good or bad.
She’ll do anything to be have her name in people’s mouths. Can you imagine the stunts she’d pull if we all just forgot about her.
This!! She doesn’t care what tit she receives but she’ll always make out to be the victim when she’s in the wrong! The girl actually grinds on me, more interested in nights out and men rather than her own daughter. Time she got herself a real job (not saying SW ain’t a real job, but it isn’t setting an example to her daughter). H is a accessory.
Also the way she does her OF tit compared to billie off tmUK, she looks like an amateur and a little girl 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think this the most accurate description!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.