Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! She doesn’t care what tit she receives but she’ll always make out to be the victim when she’s in the wrong! The girl actually grinds on me, more interested in nights out and men rather than her own daughter. Time she got herself a real job (not saying SW ain’t a real job, but it isn’t setting an example to her daughter). H is a accessory.
Also the way she does her OF tit compared to billie off tmUK, she looks like an amateur and a little girl 😂😂
Billie needs to take her under her wing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!! She doesn’t care what tit she receives but she’ll always make out to be the victim when she’s in the wrong! The girl actually grinds on me, more interested in nights out and men rather than her own daughter. Time she got herself a real job (not saying SW ain’t a real job, but it isn’t setting an example to her daughter). H is a accessory.
Also the way she does her OF tit compared to billie off tmUK, she looks like an amateur and a little girl 😂😂
I get what you mean actual influencers that actually get decent free gifts and that like the actual celebs or the ones that end up on I’m a celeb that’s a real sm job. Charlie’s is just a wanna be.
I also think on top of the other comment about her past and attention maybe possibly she doesn’t actually know who she is? Like what I get from her jumping to one thing to another (I know she does with men but not on about that) she bases her personality on other people. For instance she changed herself when she was with Ollie and now she’s kinda changed herself to this OF and notice how she changed when she was with her disgusting mate?

Reactions: 2
What’s Charlie prancing around in that get up for? She looks like she’s got all dressed up to go to Clubland event but nothing actually gone?!

Reactions: 4
People seriously pay to look at this?!?! 😂😂😂
I thought she was trying to promote her onlyfans in this outfit I didn’t realise she was actually going out in it 🙈🤣 Hodders your gonna catch a chill going clubbing in your undies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Coke on her table but let’s not pretend that Brett is any better. Harlow is gonna have such a traumatic and toxic childhood because of her two selfish parents who put their own needs before H’s.
Brett was probably the dealer who gave Charlie and her mates the packet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wanna point out in no way am I excusing their behaviour, I’m full on anti-drugs after seeing how it effects my own family members. Just from working with people who take drugs I do understand their mindset (again not excusing their behaviour as it is wrong) but from seeing what Charlie posts I imagine she’ll have the same mindset as one of the girls I use to work with.

she had her kids taken off her and was out near enough every night (excuse was she missed out because she was a young mum and was making up for it now she’s child free) but she would take drugs but then would say she doesn’t take coke she’s against it through the week but would only take it on a night out to help her get through the night and not make her want to go to bed and leave at 1am, it’ll make her stay out till 6am. I thought it was mad how she didn’t see anything wrong with it even if she’s a social taker she thought it was fine because in her mind “everyone takes it on a night out” but then again she thinks everyone takes drugs even if it’s secretive.

again not excusing the behaviour but I think maybe this is how Charlie is thinking it or maybe she thinks because she has the same name as it she has to have it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Coke on her table but let’s not pretend that Brett is any better. Harlow is gonna have such a traumatic and toxic childhood because of her two selfish parents who put their own needs before H’s.
Brett was probably the dealer who gave Charlie and her mates the packet.
Nobody mentioned Brett being any better. We all know he’s a crack head. But this post is regarding a bag of coke on the table where Harlow ears her dinner from in Charlie’s house, not Bretts, hence why nobody is discussing Brett right now. I wonder where Harlow was when this was going on. Knowing Charlie she could of even been upstairs in bed. The girls a disgrace🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 24
She is absolutely disgusting 🤢 everyone said Brett shouldn’t have access to H when there were suspicions over him doing cocaine, so the same applies to Charlie. To have people in H’s house and doing drugs off the table she eats at is absolutely vile. Just because H wasn’t there doesnt make it okay at all, that’s still her house too. Charlie needs to grow up massively

Reactions: 14
I mean even without the pic that guys facial expression tells many stories 🤣 he looks absolutely off his box. That pic of Charlie doesn’t even look like her! Looks like she’s got some new mates who like taking drugs, balloons are kids stuff to her now 😴

Why does she never learn, literally posting everything out there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie needs a whole new group of friends, maybe some nice mum friends she could go to toddler groups with. She is surrounded by toxic people. It’s alright partying and getting on it when you don’t have any responsibilities but once you become a mum life changes.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe the amount of people justifying Charlie’s behaviour having people take coke in her house where H eats ffs 🙄

Charlie needs a whole new group of friends, maybe some nice mum friends she could go to toddler groups with. She is surrounded by toxic people. It’s alright partying and getting on it when you don’t have any responsibilities but once you become a mum life changes.
She could but to be honest would any mum friends actually wanna be her friends? Charlie does seem to cause trouble and I know if Charlie came up to me and try and be friends I wouldn’t give her the time of day if I knew how much drama she brings

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.