Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s back guys think this will be better than tm as they aren’t as established and finally get to see what’s gone on with Kayla and Luke!

Reactions: 5
Anyone think it’s weird that Rachel’s just posting like normal when her sisters daughters dad has just died? I mean I know they are pretty dysfunctional but Malory seemed gutted that her daughter has lost her father and Rachel is just posting dancing videos and doing promotions

Reactions: 3
Where can I watch this in uk?
It's on mtv not sure of any other channels it's on

Like you said dysfunctional family so wouldn't expect nothing less

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As above MTV I don’t think it’s on any other channels, MTV are quite tight with their shows
I already have MTV as in the live one on the sky box and couldn’t remember how I had watched the other seasons so is that all i need to watch the new one? X

I already have MTV as in the live one on the sky box and couldn’t remember how I had watched the other seasons so is that all i need to watch the new one? X
Yeah, not sure when it’s out though as it’s just been announced in the US and UK are usually behind

It said 28th of June for the US so I will just keep an eye out for it thanks x
It's generally about 2 weeks after the US have aired as I remb getting rather annoyed that I couldn't contribute on the teen mom gossip pages with them being ahead

Reactions: 1
It's generally about 2 weeks after the US have aired as I remb getting rather annoyed that I couldn't contribute on the teen mom gossip pages with them being ahead
Usually episodes are available on YouTube at the American timing

Reactions: 2
Young + Pregnant Season 3B starts airing 14th July in UK!
I get so irritated that we are literally 3 weeks behind, I just don't get why the season can't start the same time as the US as apparently something went down with Kiaya and Teazha family involving a gun

Reactions: 3
Yay can’t wait! Somehow not bothered at all by the uk teen mom although I’ll give it a watch.

I get so irritated that we are literally 3 weeks behind, I just don't get why the season can't start the same time as the US as apparently something went down with Kiaya and Teazha family involving a gun
I know what you mean, we should get it on Paramount+!!