Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There hasnt been a dna test done and I believe Rachel was sleeping with both guys otherwise why say it? Hazelee looks the double of Mallorys daughter Emerson so her genes are mostly from Rachel’s side. I think she’s so irresponsible for not finding out for sure.
her whole life is a car crash tbf, the heart eyeliner and low waisted jeans/leggings isn’t a great look either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was reading her tiktok comments she keeps posting how you shouldn’t believe what you see on tv bla bla

It’s funny that they get so defensive and blame editing or not showing the full story but still keep MTV payroll coming in!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rachel is such a lost cause. I honestly don't think she has any ambition to better herself and get out of the cycle her family is in. It's sad to see

Reactions: 1
Rachel is such a lost cause. I honestly don't think she has any ambition to better herself and get out of the cycle her family is in. It's sad to see
i just watched the part where she says she isn’t on contraception but was sleeping with two people. Honestly she seems like such a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't watched this in ages but just started on the latest series , kayla fighting with Stefans mum 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looool Rachel is such a bleep i cant deal... when she couldn't afford a paint brush LOL
She has a new man every week and her mum constantly has her child. So bad .. but good to watch!!

Love Kayla and Luke! Glad Stephan has finally cleared off and loved how she was about to fight his Mum.. i thought it was hilarious how Stephan kept saying he was turning 4 but he was really turning 3😅😅😅 didnt even know his childs age!
Kayla 1000 percent thought the baby was her exes hence the abortion!!!

Looool Rachel is such a bleep i cant deal... when she couldn't afford a paint brush LOL
She has a new man every week and her mum constantly has her child. So bad .. but good to watch!!

Love Kayla and Luke! Glad Stephan has finally cleared off and loved how she was about to fight his Mum.. i thought it was hilarious how Stephan kept saying he was turning 4 but he was really turning 3😅😅😅 didnt even know his childs age!
Kayla 1000 percent thought the baby was her exes hence the abortion!!!
i saw on Instagram that the pregnancy and abortion was in May, so about 6 months after thanks giving but obviously mtv don’t want us to know that, her hair is also different so can see the timeline actually matches up

I'm behind on the abortion thing? I know they both cheated. Is that when she got pregnant?

I'm behind on the abortion thing? I know they both cheated. Is that when she got pregnant?
according to Kayla no, although she never admitted having sex with her ex she ‘pleaded the fifth’ but then also denied it

rachel will be pregnant again in 2022, she is only happy when she's in some car crash relationship instead of focusing on getting a job or her driving license or doing ANYTHING with her life other than screaming at her mum

Reactions: 5
I was so happy when Kayla got with Luke as he seemed a genuine guy but really disappointed when he cheated and sounded like it was multiple times, then Kayla cheats with her ex and justifies it by saying Luke cheated before. Luke’s family were out of order to go off the way they did and be threatening after what he did but I just feel sad about the whole situation. Who has a normal relationship where you cheat on your pregnant gf, so she cheats months later and ends up pregnant, your family nearly knocks her out cause of it then you take said gf for a termination. Such a toxic relationship to have children in and show on tv!

Reactions: 8
I’m way behind sorry did Kayla cheat on Luke
With Stephan and get pregnant? 😯
sorry no, another ex 🤷🏻‍♀️ unsure of his name. She was seeing him just before she met Stephan but he pops up in this season because he wants a dna test on Isiah 😩🙄😂

She just admitted it on the reunion x
oh saucy mare, I haven’t watched the reunion yet.
did they do it in the car? 😩😂

ryan is her ex's name and it was OBVIOUS she'd slept with him!! "i plead the fifth" whilst smirking. it you hadn't done it, you'd just say no.

Does anyone know if that's the series finished? The ending montage seemed very end of series style

Is the reunion on UK tv?
Don’t think Y&P is having a reunion as such, they had a joint thing with TM which aired last week and possibly this week? I saw a new TM was on MTV this week but didnt check the write up