Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s back guys 🥳 think this will be better than tm as they aren’t as established and finally get to see what’s gone on with Kayla and Luke!

50E8506D-4795-4706-8015-6526102E6626.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone think it’s weird that Rachel’s just posting like normal when her sisters daughters dad has just died? I mean I know they are pretty dysfunctional but Malory seemed gutted that her daughter has lost her father and Rachel is just posting dancing videos and doing promotions 😳

Reactions: 3
Where can I watch this in uk?
It's on mtv not sure of any other channels it's on

Anyone think it’s weird that Rachel’s just posting like normal when her sisters daughters dad has just died? I mean I know they are pretty dysfunctional but Malory seemed gutted that her daughter has lost her father and Rachel is just posting dancing videos and doing promotions 😳
Like you said dysfunctional family so wouldn't expect nothing less

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As above MTV I don’t think it’s on any other channels, MTV are quite tight with their shows
I already have MTV as in the live one on the sky box and couldn’t remember how I had watched the other seasons so is that all i need to watch the new one? X

I already have MTV as in the live one on the sky box and couldn’t remember how I had watched the other seasons so is that all i need to watch the new one? X
Yeah, not sure when it’s out though as it’s just been announced in the US and UK are usually behind

It said 28th of June for the US so I will just keep an eye out for it thanks x
It's generally about 2 weeks after the US have aired as I remb getting rather annoyed that I couldn't contribute on the teen mom gossip pages with them being ahead

Reactions: 1
It's generally about 2 weeks after the US have aired as I remb getting rather annoyed that I couldn't contribute on the teen mom gossip pages with them being ahead
Usually episodes are available on YouTube at the American timing

Reactions: 2
Young + Pregnant Season 3B starts airing 14th July in UK!
I get so irritated that we are literally 3 weeks behind, I just don't get why the season can't start the same time as the US as apparently something went down with Kiaya and Teazha family involving a gun

Reactions: 3
Yay can’t wait! Somehow not bothered at all by the uk teen mom although I’ll give it a watch.

I get so irritated that we are literally 3 weeks behind, I just don't get why the season can't start the same time as the US as apparently something went down with Kiaya and Teazha family involving a gun
I know what you mean, we should get it on Paramount+!!