Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I really enjoyed lexi from series 1, but guessing her life was classed as too boring for mtv. Hated her boyfriend thought what an actually tit. They have had another child how , another boy .

Reactions: 8

_basic_

VIP Member
I was so happy when Kayla got with Luke as he seemed a genuine guy but really disappointed when he cheated and sounded like it was multiple times, then Kayla cheats with her ex and justifies it by saying Luke cheated before. Luke’s family were out of order to go off the way they did and be threatening after what he did but I just feel sad about the whole situation. Who has a normal relationship where you cheat on your pregnant gf, so she cheats months later and ends up pregnant, your family nearly knocks her out cause of it then you take said gf for a termination. Such a toxic relationship to have children in and show on tv!

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Rachel and Noah are the oddest couple ever, they act like friends (barely) and he doesnt seem into her at all? I dont know if it just his personality or demeanour. I know some people dont like PDA but they dont even touch each other? I think Rachel just likes that he work and makes money and she can live in his Mum's house and have babysitters on hand for Hazelee

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I think Madisen being on Teen Mom is going to ruin her.
I don’t remember her being so bad before. I loved her Dad and their relationship and even following on Insta the step-mum seems amazing. So happy for her Dad.
On the show it’s clear her Dad has had enough of her bullshit. He thinks she needs to grow up and basically wants her to act like an adult. The fact her and the baby’s dad were living in his basement and had nowhere else to move to even when they knew they needed to move out with what seemed to be plenty of notice. Madisen doesn’t work but the baby dad works two jobs so they must be short of money.
The conversation a week or so after her miscarriage where her Dad and stepmum were asking her to get on contraception and she said no- she seemed so childish. I understand her wanting to have another child as most of us do want more than one and a close age gap but surely she can see they are not ready for that and where her Dad is coming from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

pixieshix

Chatty Member
As discussed on the teen mom OG thread. A teen mom young and pregnant thread .

How has the Rachel and Mal casting come about . I have seen so much stuff in their insta’s, and they are absolutely shocking .
I can’t stand Brianna and wish she would concentrate on her son. Rather than moving every guy she meets into her house. The only one I kind of like is Kayla , and saw a comment once her ex looks like a goat 😂.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I think with Briana her mum has seen her get really intense with people so quickly. Like in relationships she moves them in almost straight away and now with this older woman and her husband, you have to question why she would be round there and seems as though she’s staying over often, like that dynamic is weird and ultimately if it fizzles out she comes back crying to the mum every time so I get why her mum is on to her. I do think there is also that element of the mum not wanting to be left with all the bills but she is a grown woman and I really do hope Briana saves and leaves and sees how hard it is doing it alone because she clearly doesn’t appreciate her mum and they need to give each other space.

• Heart

Roxy345

There hasnt been a dna test done and I believe Rachel was sleeping with both guys otherwise why say it? Hazelee looks the double of Mallorys daughter Emerson so her genes are mostly from Rachel’s side. I think she’s so irresponsible for not finding out for sure.
her whole life is a car crash tbf, the heart eyeliner and low waisted jeans/leggings isn’t a great look either

• Haha

SugarHutHunnie

Am I alone in thinking that Brianna's ex Briggs didn't actually exist? I swear none of her friends/family ever met him, never on camera (even his voice on phone calls) and the picture they constantly show screams catfish. She's a very strange girl so wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Rachel, I can’t afford 98c for a paintbrush but hey let’s go get a drivethru!

And mom I hate you but watch my kid for me, again.

She’s an embarrassment, even her friend who she’s living with was cringing.

Yawnyoureboring

Rachel is absolute trailor trash I couldn't believe it when she got knocked up again 😭 can't stand stefan! the way he goes on about being busy so can't see isaiah but tells his mom and stupid girlfriend it's all kayla? Bizarre how his mom defends him to the extreme she does, if it were my son I'd be giving him a what for!

Soflora

Watched the trailer for the next season at the end of teen mom 2! They had kayla on and showed whats to come!

i cant wait !!!
the fight with stephans mum😅 and cant wait to see what rachel has been up to

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Omg r u joking?????? Ive never seen that!!?

She left the baby with drew who had only seen her once or twice i couldnt believe it
I follow teen mom shade room on insta. They are always managing to screen grab the girls stuff, before they delete off insta. But a while back she recorded Barr on the floor steaming drunk. He’s urinated all over the dishes. Then not long after Barr’s mother shared stuff about him being arrested . Then her family jumped in that it was domestic abuse related . It’s always going off between them .

• Wow
Reactions: 5

sparklingdee

VIP Member
rachel will be pregnant again in 2022, she is only happy when she's in some car crash relationship instead of focusing on getting a job or her driving license or doing ANYTHING with her life other than screaming at her mum

_basic_

VIP Member
It’s back guys 🥳 think this will be better than tm as they aren’t as established and finally get to see what’s gone on with Kayla and Luke!

50E8506D-4795-4706-8015-6526102E6626.png

• Heart

Moses90

I think Brianna was out of order the way she spoke to her mum, but we probably didn’t see what lead up to that point. There is something strange with how often she seems to be hanging out at that woman’s house, if I was her mum I’d probably be a bit worried too. But I also think her mum is worried that Brianna might move out and leave her with all the bills to deal with!

_basic_

VIP Member
Madisen is so so so boring and monotone I really don’t like their story same thing every episode.
I’m disappointed when she was first on I thought she was gonna be this fierce young woman brought up by her loving dad to have sensible ideas and she’s an absolute mess!

_basic_

VIP Member
Rachel posts 😂 think she added to her stories after somebody left her some comments on her fathers day post she known her new dude 7 months. I can't wait for this show to air again
It would be a good start to actually get a DNA test to see which is the dad in the first place before she starts introducing god knows how many men as “fathers”. Probably one of the most shocking attitudes I’ve seen to refuse to get a DNA just because she didn’t want to know or didn’t think it mattered. Her poor kid is being dragged up just like she was