Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just started watching this and would love if someone could quickly catch me up in real time about 2 things? 1) is Lexi still with that absolute hole of a boyfriend and 2) i read kayla said Isaiahs dad might not be Stephan. Is that true?
Thanks in advance if anyone sees this
I don’t think Lexi is in it anymore, I might try n find her on Instagram. Stephen is Isaiahs dad, they did a DNA test on the show

I don’t think Lexi is in it anymore, I might try n find her on Instagram. Stephen is Isaiahs dad, they did a DNA test on the show
i found her instagram and it looks like they are together, he seems awful in my opinion i am shocked. also i think I skipped a chapter, do you know why bar went to jail?

looool yes they’re still together wtf, her @ is lexi_actually

i found her instagram and it looks like they are together, he seems awful in my opinion i am shocked. also i think I skipped a chapter, do you know why bar went to jail?
Ohh just seen this, no they aren’t on the show anymore. I think they moved over to Teen Mom 2 but I don’t watch it

Reactions: 2
looool yes they’re still together wtf, her @ is lexi_actually

Ohh just seen this, no they aren’t on the show anymore. I think they moved over to Teen Mom 2 but I don’t watch it
i cannot believe they are together and can’t believe no one put a stop to that😂😂

Bar went to jail for firing a gun at one of their parties. They’re parties are crazy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I love Teen Mom Y&P better than original Teen Mom now lmao, the storylines seem more real.

Kalya is a bit shady - she "hung out" with her ex?? and then "pleaded the 5th" on whether anything happened? so basically they slept together then, or you would just deny it. her and Luke wont last. I cant see how they'll be stable enough for him to adopt Zay. I do understand why she got the abortion - 2 kids seem to be more than she could handle. anyone catch Ariah just pouting water onto her rug last episode??? they're wild lmao.

I love Teen Mom Y&P better than original Teen Mom now lmao, the storylines seem more real.

Kalya is a bit shady - she "hung out" with her ex?? and then "pleaded the 5th" on whether anything happened? so basically they slept together then, or you would just deny it. her and Luke wont last. I cant see how they'll be stable enough for him to adopt Zay. I do understand why she got the abortion - 2 kids seem to be more than she could handle. anyone catch Ariah just pouting water onto her rug last episode??? they're wild lmao.
Yeah I also only liked young & pregnant don't like teen mom 2 or that OG series Young & pregnant seems the only one shows real teen mom life. I loved Ashley & Bar storyline but since they moved them over to teen mom 2 i haven't bothered to keep up with them.
On the last episode as have been watching them on utube so I'm able to chat on the gossip pages. Anyway kayla friend asked her if Luke or her ex was the father to her unborn child😭 so they definitely sleep together.
I kind of get the feeling Luke is way more into kayla then she is him, she probably only stays since his now taken on the role of Izziah father.
Not knocking her for having an abortion as it's her body but she took her iud then going around having unprotected sex think she would of learnt by now.

Yeah I also only liked young & pregnant don't like teen mom 2 or that OG series Young & pregnant seems the only one shows real teen mom life. I loved Ashley & Bar storyline but since they moved them over to teen mom 2 i haven't bothered to keep up with them.
On the last episode as have been watching them on utube so I'm able to chat on the gossip pages. Anyway kayla friend asked her if Luke or her ex was the father to her unborn child😭 so they definitely sleep together.
I kind of get the feeling Luke is way more into kayla then she is him, she probably only stays since his now taken on the role of Izziah father.
Not knocking her for having an abortion as it's her body but she took her iud then going around having unprotected sex think she would of learnt by now.
have any of you watched the uk version? Do you think there is a reason the usa one is more wild?

have any of you watched the uk version? Do you think there is a reason the usa one is more wild?
I watched the UK version the one with sassi Megan Chloe etc: and enjoyed it but I never took to the other teen mom uk season. The US has always been way more advanced then the UK so probably why their shows are alot more entertaining. As was hoping for a follower up on the teen mom uk show but they are not doing one, but yet in the US will follow them until they are in their 30's💀 as that one of the reasons why I never liked that OG season as I'm thinking why they calling it teen mom when they are all grown woman.
And that trailer trash Rachel gives me joke as the dude she was seeing mind you she is not anymore as he finished with her, but she said how intelligent he is because he knows how to open a bank account 🤣

Reactions: 1
Kyler is 100% better with Lexi, they are a great couple (from what’s posted on insta) and are engaged.
I’m really liking tm y&p I was disappointed Luke cheated as I though Kayla deserved so much better after Stephen. But when she retaliated the. The relationship is doomed IMO. Rachel is the gift that keeps on giving its great!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyler is 100% better with Lexi, they are a great couple (from what’s posted on insta) and are engaged.
I’m really liking tm y&p I was disappointed Luke cheated as I though Kayla deserved so much better after Stephen. But when she retaliated the. The relationship is doomed IMO. Rachel is the gift that keeps on giving its great!
see i don’t know how much I believe what is posted with insta. I hope it was for cameras his behaviour because some of the things said were unforgivable. I am only just starting season 2, is stephan no contact now?

see i don’t know how much I believe what is posted with insta. I hope it was for cameras his behaviour because some of the things said were unforgivable. I am only just starting season 2, is stephan no contact now?
I think it was just the fact that he was very young and a bit arrogant. He sings her praises now and they seem very happy. Their 2 boys are adorable. Stephen appears throughout the series as does his mother, more recently. He doesn’t see Isaiah but I don’t wanna ruin it

Rachel is the most entertaining to watch, so rough 🤣 idk where she gets these boys from, I get second hand embarrassment from just watching

• Haha
I feel like in Rachel’s town everyone is related to each other 🤣 it’s the typical stereotype rough as arseholes redneck type of place. He’s mothers house makes me itch. She’s entertaining for sure

• Haha
Rachel, I can’t afford 98c for a paintbrush but hey let’s go get a drivethru!

And mom I hate you but watch my kid for me, again.

She’s an embarrassment, even her friend who she’s living with was cringing.

Reactions: 6
There hasnt been a dna test done and I believe Rachel was sleeping with both guys otherwise why say it? Hazelee looks the double of Mallorys daughter Emerson so her genes are mostly from Rachel’s side. I think she’s so irresponsible for not finding out for sure.