Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Madisen being on Teen Mom is going to ruin her.
I don’t remember her being so bad before. I loved her Dad and their relationship and even following on Insta the step-mum seems amazing. So happy for her Dad.
On the show it’s clear her Dad has had enough of her bullshit. He thinks she needs to grow up and basically wants her to act like an adult. The fact her and the baby’s dad were living in his basement and had nowhere else to move to even when they knew they needed to move out with what seemed to be plenty of notice. Madisen doesn’t work but the baby dad works two jobs so they must be short of money.
The conversation a week or so after her miscarriage where her Dad and stepmum were asking her to get on contraception and she said no- she seemed so childish. I understand her wanting to have another child as most of us do want more than one and a close age gap but surely she can see they are not ready for that and where her Dad is coming from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Madisen being on Teen Mom is going to ruin her.
I don’t remember her being so bad before. I loved her Dad and their relationship and even following on Insta the step-mum seems amazing. So happy for her Dad.
On the show it’s clear her Dad has had enough of her bullshit. He thinks she needs to grow up and basically wants her to act like an adult. The fact her and the babies dad were living in his basement and had nowhere else to move to even when they knew they needed to move out with what seemed to be plenty of notice. Madisen doesn’t work but the baby dad works two jobs so they must be short of money.
The conversation a week or so after her miscarriage where her Dad and stepmum were asking her to get on contraception and she said no- she seemed so childish. I understand her wanting to have another child as most of us do want more than one and a close age gap but surely she can see they are not ready for that and where her Dad is coming from!
It does seem a completely different angle with Madisen from 16 & pregnant to now. I can’t remember it seeming so dysfunctional

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched this episode, first of all wtf is Rachel doing with her makeup? I think she’s trying to go down the anime route on her insta. I wish she would decide what she actually wants for her child. Madisens talk with her dad frustrated me, it’s obvious she came around to having another baby when they are so obviously struggling. I can’t get over her boyfriend at all. Kaiyas segments are hard to follow cause they are talking about Amours dad coming out of prison and being in his sons life yet we’ve never met him.
Kayla wasn’t impressed with the proposal lol.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Kaiya’s segments as Amour and Teazsha are both adorable.
I didn’t like the storyline of Carla (?) is trying to stir tit by saying Xzayveon and Kaiya were basically a couple and Kaiya is telling Teazsha they were never a couple, as we watched Kaiya and Teazsha live together and raise Amour together but “not be together” so I’m assuming the same situation was going on with Xzayveon when she was _not_ with him.
However Kaiya is trying to make our Carla is a lier when that’s probably what actually happened.

P.S. Kayla’s proposal was not great bless her 😂

I actually really like Kaiya’s segments as Amour and Teazsha are both adorable.
I didn’t like the storyline of Carla (?) is trying to stir tit by saying Xzayveon and Kaiya were basically a couple and Kaiya is telling Teazsha they were never a couple, as we watched Kaiya and Teazsha live together and raise Amour together but “not be together” so I’m assuming the same situation was going on with Xzayveon when she was _not_ with him.
However Kaiya is trying to make our Carla is a lier when that’s probably what actually happened.

P.S. Kayla’s proposal was not great bless her 😂
I do like the dynamic of Kaiya and Teazsha as a family unit but that’s what I mean now Carla is wading in about her son and it’s all just hearsay as we’ve not seen any of their relationship at all. It would be better if he wasn’t involved but obviously he is as the dad. I wish these people would have names that my autocorrect doesn’t hate 😩

• Haha
I do like the dynamic of Kaiya and Teazsha as a family unit but that’s what I mean now Carla is wading in about her son and it’s all just hearsay as we’ve not seen any of their relationship at all. It would be better if he wasn’t involved but obviously he is as the dad. I wish these people would have names that my autocorrect doesn’t hate 😩
also these relationships/not relationships happened when they were literally children - why is his mum trying to act like it was something serious 🤣

also these relationships/not relationships happened when they were literally children - why is his mum trying to act like it was something serious 🤣
Didn’t kiaya and Carla almost come to blows one time before she had the baby?

Rachel and Noah are the oddest couple ever, they act like friends (barely) and he doesnt seem into her at all? I dont know if it just his personality or demeanour. I know some people dont like PDA but they dont even touch each other? I think Rachel just likes that he work and makes money and she can live in his Mum's house and have babysitters on hand for Hazelee

Reactions: 8
Rachel and Noah are the oddest couple ever, they act like friends (barely) and he doesnt seem into her at all? I dont know if it just his personality or demeanour. I know some people dont like PDA but they dont even touch each other? I think Rachel just likes that he work and makes money and she can live in his Mum's house and have babysitters on hand for Hazelee
You could tell she was a bit upset when she was talking about them having a date on valentines & he said they should include Hazelee. He had no interest moving in with her, I think hes developed too much a relationship with Hazlee, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be together

You could tell she was a bit upset when she was talking about them having a date on valentines & he said they should include Hazelee. He had no interest moving in with her, I think hes developed too much a relationship with Hazlee, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be together
I think its sad how she refuses him to better his career by trucking, especially as she isn’t really bringing the money in.

Apparently Rachel is doing only fans now which is hardly surprising

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Just catching up on last weeks and wtf is Madisen doing? I know we don’t know the ins and outs of her growing up but her father brought her up on his own and provided for her. In 16 & Pregnant we were lead to believe they were close and he was a hands on father. Why is madisen suddenly accusing him of never being there just because they have different views of pregnancy and bringing a child into the world when you don’t have the resources? Just saying she has options on the first one and they aren’t prepared on the second one which are valid points doesn’t mean he’s not there for her. She’s coming across as spoiled

Also don’t understand why luke proposed to Kayla either. Seeing them afterwards it’s a very weird relationship. He’s laid back and just brushes all her questions off

Wow I just wasted too much time scrolling and zooming in on that group chat 🤣 but Rachel actually made sense, saying about MTV and the editing etc she’s being real and she’s sick of it. It was Kiaya that made it an issue wading in then saying she doesn’t need the job cos she’s got “many businesses and side hustles”. Ok 🤣 those girls are too big for their boots sounding desperate to keep a tv show going wow

And then the next insta I saw was Kaylas showing what’s coming up and Rachel obviously decided to go as they are all singing happy birthday to her, how cringe after they all spoke to each other like that

All popping off today with Rachel and kayla on insta
Just looked , how funny 😂 wonder what mtv think about that , it's weird seeing their actual point of view regarding pay and ratings , that would never happen over here with teen mom uk , Ashley commented on one of the posts saying "fight who?" 😂

( if anyone wants to see it there's 2 posts of screenshots of the group chat and separate chat between Rachel and Kayla on teenmomfanz insta)

Watching tonight, wtf Rachel you are complaining that you have always lived with other people. How about her a job and find a house of your own? She comes across as so entitled on one hand but then self sufficient the other

Madisen! They are on the bones of their arse and she’s going for a coffee drive through. She’s acting like an idiot! Her bf has more brains than appears

Teazah and her great grandmother 😭 I miss my grandparents ☹

Has Brianas mother had something done to her face? She looks young! Like airbrushed no eye bags etc

Last edited:
Briannas Mum looks so young that you'd mistake her for being Braeson's mother instead of grandma, she doesnt even look 40