Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so, theres no previous seasons of Y&P on Paramount+ UK šŸ˜«
See this why even though sky gets on my nerves I would rather just stick with them, as I've got Y&P old seasons still available to watch, although after a while they do take them off, but since a new Y&P is now coming back they have since put back all the old seasons. I'm also a fan of 90 days fiance which I get to watch on discoveryplus and it got every season available. I actually love sky cus I always threaten to leave then they reduce my billsšŸ˜­
Anyone know anything about when the UK can watch?
It's starts tomorrow not sure what time but usually around 9 pm

Reactions: 1
See this why even though sky gets on my nerves I would rather just stick with them, as I've got Y&P old seasons still available to watch, although after a while they do take them off, but since a new Y&P is now coming back they have since put back all the old seasons. I'm also a fan of 90 days fiance which I get to watch on discoveryplus and it got every season available. I actually love sky cus I always threaten to leave then they reduce my billsšŸ˜­

It's starts tomorrow not sure what time but usually around 9 pm
fab thanks, will it be MTV? X

fab thanks, will it be MTV? X
Yes think that's the only channel that shows it

Just found out from another thread up on here that Paramount+ is actually also a free channel with sky, sky's the šŸ lol cus virgin don't have discoveryplus not sure if they have Paramount+ though

Last edited:
Anyone seen the preview of next week Kayla and Lukeā€™s family they are mental! So aggressive and violent! Teen mom shade room on insta or teen mom young & pregnant on fb

Anyone seen the preview of next week Kayla and Lukeā€™s family they are mental! So aggressive and violent! Teen mom shade room on insta or teen mom young & pregnant on fb
Yeah I saw it Luke mom and sister are out of order don't get exactly what there beef is with Kayla, just really hate we are several weeks behind so can't really participate on the teen mom pages

Briannaā€™s friend is scaaaary weird, the way she was like ā€œIā€™m surprised I didnā€™t hear about itā€ with a face like thunder

Reactions: 4
Am I alone in thinking that Brianna's ex Briggs didn't actually exist? I swear none of her friends/family ever met him, never on camera (even his voice on phone calls) and the picture they constantly show screams catfish. She's a very strange girl so wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I alone in thinking that Brianna's ex Briggs didn't actually exist? I swear none of her friends/family ever met him, never on camera (even his voice on phone calls) and the picture they constantly show screams catfish. She's a very strange girl so wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah loads of people were trying to search for him on social media but didnā€™t find anything under that name so I donā€™t think heā€™s called that. However, she did show on tv a few couple pictures of them together that didnā€™t look photoshopped but they could have been or she could have paid himā€¦ because itā€™s very weird heā€™s such a big part of her story yet never shown, if he donā€™t mind being shown on tv why not go on and defend your character?

Reactions: 3
I find her really scary. Like you can see in her eyes the absolute fume of anything but she doesn't let it out. Serial killer vibes.

Reactions: 3
I really wished mtv had keep Kayla J on the show - I actually found her story and segments much more interesting than monotone Madisen

Reactions: 2