Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what I wanted to see this morning. Laura and Morgans arses 🙄 also they need to get off tik tok and get on to indeed.com

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I’ve been following this thread for ages, watched the show but haven’t followed any of the girls on Instagram. Thought I’d take a peek at charlottes Instagram and I’m shocked. How do those poor girls still look the same age and weigh as they did 6 months ago? There’s no way you’d think they were 1, how sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So I’ve been following this thread for ages, watched the show but haven’t followed any of the girls on Instagram. Thought I’d take a peek at charlottes Instagram and I’m shocked. How do those poor girls still look the same age and weigh as they did 6 months ago? There’s no way you’d think they were 1, how sad.
because she’s more arsed about the men in her life!

Reactions: 6
I just looked at his profile and there’s a video of him rapping...I seriously cannot cope with what I just saw 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I just looked at his profile and there’s a video of him rapping...I seriously cannot cope with what I just saw 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Rap music is my thang and he is just 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

Why has Charlie given her daughter a bleeping gold chain bracelet too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rap music is my thang and he is just 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

Why has Charlie given her daughter a bleeping gold chain bracelet too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fml
It looks awful as well , like fake gold . Just what a nearly one year old needs a big thick gold chain 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks awful as well , like fake gold . Just what a nearly one year old needs a big thick gold chain 🤔.
Looks like she slept in it too. Although that could of been a set up for this morning bottle picture 🤨

• Sick
Walkers and jumparoos are so bad for babies hips. I never put my child in one for that exact reason. Secondly Charlotte really does think she’s all that when in reality all she is, is an easy shag and the local cum bucket it seems. She will be pregnant again soon, she will have to go back to work when the twins are 3 and I really can’t see her working or even wanting to.

Reactions: 9
Her insta story of how lucky she is with him. Your welcome to him love , he looks like your typical drugged up chav 🤢.

She’s been going on about how Ashley cheated on her but with how quickly Connor seems to have appeared back, surely she was talking to them both at the same time?

Yeah, I wouldn’t touch him if he was the last person on Earth 🤮
For someone with “OCD”, how she can go near him is beyond me. He looks dirty and looks like he stinks! But yeah, she had ocd 🥱🥱

just read that back and I sound horrible 🤣🤣🤣 while I’m being the ultimate witch though, has anyone seen Brett on his insta posing with a friend? They look like they make a good couple 🤪🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again- I feel sorry for straight girls when they show off guys like him on their instas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.