Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont see why she thinks his new bird is going to be on insta asking her why Ashley isnt tje dad anymore. She makes me cringe so hard. New girlfriend probably couldnt give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just dont see why she thinks his new bird is going to be on insta asking her why Ashley isnt tje dad anymore. She makes me cringe so hard. New girlfriend probably couldnt give a tit.
Have you seen what he put to a different woman commenting on her weight and that he’s on drugs around the girls. Keeping it classy I see

• Wow
God help those poor girls. Charlotte is by far the worst one on the show and considering Morgan was on it too, that’s saying something!

Reactions: 12
God help those poor girls. Charlotte is by far the worst one on the show and considering Morgan was on it too, that’s saying something!
Oh god, she can't be worse than morgan but she's a close second haha

Reactions: 3
Sorry but those twins are far too old to still be in bouncers. She’s just hindering their development even more 😬

Have you seen what he put to a different woman commenting on her weight and that he’s on drugs around the girls. Keeping it classy I see
Oh wow I’ve just been to look at these comments 😱 nice one admitting your use drugs mate 👌🏻 bleeping idiot

I'm not British. What is Charlotte's accent? Her voice goes through me shouting at that child for taking off her shoe. Take those kids out of those baby walkers ffs. She's too lazy to let them crawl or cruise or walk. Doesn't want them under her feet it seems. Its cruel to film your child crying in frustration.

Reactions: 9
Shes not normal. They are at home wearing shoes that they wont ever actually walk in because they are stuck in them stupid jumperoos all day. They should be crawling and climbing! Shes to busy all over him to give a tit about those poor children.

Reactions: 7
She’s so fake. In reality she’s actually a lazy, jumped up, attention seeking little woman who is a terrible mother. Just wants to throw those poor girls into walkers all day.... they are about 6 months too big for them ffs where is the health visitor in all of this ???? And her mother ????

Making a ‘just giving page’ for her mum when she’s probably spending all the money on drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know all kids walk at their own pace, but they should not just be dumped in a jumper all day. Kids that age NEED to be let free to explore!

I couldn’t wait to be rid of walkers and jumperoos when my kids were babies! Mine walked at 10 months, I understand all babies hit milestones at different ages but I spent my time encouraging them to develop, not cleaning for Instagram.

I had two babies 12 months apart so I understand it’s hard with two so small but she is just lazy... or stoned.. you decide.

Reactions: 7
She’s just put a video of her niece “walking” and she looks around 18 months... maybe it’s a family issue

I couldn’t wait to be rid of walkers and jumperoos when my kids were babies! Mine walked at 10 months, I understand all babies hit milestones at different ages but I spent my time encouraging them to develop, not cleaning for Instagram.

I had two babies 12 months apart so I understand it’s hard with two so small but she is just lazy... or stoned.. you decide.
Jumperoos and walker are taking over my whole house 🤯.
I agreed they all have different milestone. My first born wasnt walking until 13 months. My just turned 8 month is already on the move! Would be easier banging her in her jumperoo all day in front of the TV. Rather that cleaning up from a trail or destruction she has caused whilst I've turned my back for 5 seconds 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh god, she can't be worse than morgan but she's a close second haha
i think Morgan has issues and is crappy & controlling, but she seems to care about Kingsley, can’t say the same about Charlotte and her own kids.

I really wish Charlotte wouldn’t do that silly pout in every photo of her, she reminds me of Jar Jar Binks, she looks much better just being normal
CC692279-F9ED-4C17-966B-C3660C8548DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.