Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I think they didn’t mention him as they wanted to portray the single mum of twins with the sick mother, and her having a partner doesn’t quite have the same tone.
But truth be told, at 3 months pregnant she’s snuggled up on her bed snogging his face off. An actual video of it on Instagram 😂😂
He did say in a Q&A that he doesn’t mind Charlotte having the twins as he’s been a step dad before??? 🤨

Mammyof1

Bit late but yeah morgan said she worked on the Q&A. She said she's a full time mummy, sales consultant (obviously her herbalshite) and in education 😂

& she also mentioned that her eggs are fine but she would struggle to carry a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s hardly transitioning and taking stuff that could affect pregnancy?

Fedupofthebs

I definitely don’t think she’s pregnant, I think she’s just disabled comments cus of how much negativity she and Morgan get lol & the other day they both said something about getting threats on snapchat?? So it could be that. Also not the point but how cringey are those tracksuits and that pic🤦🏻‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Have realized it's an old pic, think it is just the way the top is sitting. Oh yes they are awful!!!!

Sticky One

VIP Member
Has anyone seen how many prams Charlie has had?? Said she was asking for a friend a few weeks ago and then she appears with that same one she was asking about 😅 people have mentioned it on comments and she said a she addicted to buying them.
How the hell do they afford it?!
they sell their prams and then by a different one 2nd hand