Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Yeah she screams insecurity. They should not have gone this route if she can’t handle it, which time and time again she proves she definitely can’t!

i feel so sorry for Laura. Morgan spouts all this “I’m not controlling! they portrayed me like that!” But her answers and actions prove otherwise. She is so insecure that she has control in every aspect of Laura’s life.
Laura must be really insecure too to even be putting up with it

Sticky One

VIP Member
Maybe she was too busy doing her daily clean of the toilet , or her daily deep clean of the microwave and cooker ..... that’s all her insta is . She rarely posts content or her and H playing .
atleast she cleans unlike most of the others 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t look at her all the time but I’m sure I read she cleans when Harlow is napping

Fedupofthebs

I know this thread isn't about normal TMUK but did anyone see Sassi's story earlier? I thought it was a absolutely disgusting

Freckles

Chatty Member
Exactly this there's nothing wrong with that food but they probably eat it every time they don't eat purees. My daughter actually loves fish fingers but I would never post it on Instagram on a manky oven tray labelling it healthy food. She's as thick as a pig in shit. She's so immature it's unreal what hope have them kids got. This girl can't accept any form of criticism in the slightest. She shouldn't of gone on tv and put her life on show if that's the case. The way she responds to people is pathetic like she's better than them. No love you are just a silly little chav I hope the idiot does read this thread
👏🏻

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Started watching teen mom Auz after it being mentioned on here. Watched an episode and a half, wasn't that into it but will probably finish it anyway since the episodes are so short and only 4 to catch up on!

Re sleeping bags, babies only need that or a blanket when sleeping plus empty cot, my son is over a year now and I've bought him the larger sized sleeping bags as he can have a duvet but he moves around in his sleep and I don't want him getting cold. He does have a pillow though and I gave him a toddler pillow just before a year but up til that point followed all safe sleeping advice as I couldn't relax if I hadn't. No bumpers, no cuddly toys :)

Genuine question! & off topic
My baby is 6 months old and last night slept with a sleeping bag and a cellular blanket over him, is this an overheating risk? Obviously I know most of you won’t be giving expert advice, I’m just wondering. He is still in our room but it was freezing last night.

Freckles

Chatty Member
I’m howling... how weird is it that Charlie and Brett sent some random fan a signed picture of their daughter and she’s put it on her fridge???!!! 😂😂😂 like they’re Kim K and Kanye ffs 😭😭😭
How fucking weird and creepy is that?!

Just seen Charlotte new year video on her IG, she’s basically straddling her boyfriend snogging his face off in front of her family, is there any need? And then to go and post it on social media for the world to see?
:sick::sick::sick:

cfl1606

This!! I have never had my lips done myself but most of my friends do- some of them take it too far and look RIDICULOUS I have to beg them to stop 😂 Charlie looks like she’s been punched in the mouth that sounds really nasty but that is actually how it looks 😂
We still don’t know what these girls are getting paid? TM money is funding these lips and lashes!
I always thought on the original seriea of teen mum uk that mtv paid them in other ways, like when sassi went on holiday I was sure mtv paid for it, or the houses, maybe they helped with their deposits, stuff like that..
I was so embarrassed how mine looked when I first had them done they’re so red and swollen and bruised it’s not a good look at all 😂 surely they don’t pay that much? I don’t know if she actually has a proper job but it’s probably our tax money that’s paying for them 🙄