Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the photo was just for Bret it would have stayed that way. Scary anyways.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she was too busy doing her daily clean of the toilet , or her daily deep clean of the microwave and cooker ..... that’s all her insta is . She rarely posts content or her and H playing .

Reactions: 5
Maybe she was too busy doing her daily clean of the toilet , or her daily deep clean of the microwave and cooker ..... that’s all her insta is . She rarely posts content or her and H playing .
atleast she cleans unlike most of the others 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t look at her all the time but I’m sure I read she cleans when Harlow is napping

Is she really having her lips done again?!?!?!? She only had them done a few months ago if that?! WTF! Surly this shouldn’t be happening?

Reactions: 3
Is she really having her lips done again?!?!?!? She only had them done a few months ago if that?! WTF! Surly this shouldn’t be happening?
I see her sister was asking for tanning injections 😩 where is their mother and why is she not guiding her daughters to make better choices

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Morgan's Q&A she done on Instagram? None of them speak to Laura's mum anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Noticed the “ she was illegally charging us too much rent “ . Would be interesting to know the story behind the fall out .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie and Brett are that awkward couple that you regret inviting to your house.

if someone came to mine and discussed Khloe Kardashian, they would be kicked out without a moments notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it funny how Morgan’s allowed to be as lovely as she wants to people in her replies to them, for example ‘thank you so much lovely!! means the world beauts 😘’ but then she put up a story the other day telling someone to back off cus they were being a little bit ‘too friendly’ to Laura oh my god the double standards. Btw apparently Laura had told this person to calm down herself but we all know the driving force behind that 🙃🙃 Would place a bet she’s manipulated the girl against her own mum now by the sounds of things

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it funny how Morgan’s allowed to be as lovely as she wants to people in her replies to them, for example ‘thank you so much lovely!! means the world beauts 😘’ but then she put up a story the other day telling someone to back off cus they were being a little bit ‘too friendly’ to Laura oh my god the double standards. Btw apparently Laura had told this person to calm down herself but we all know the driving force behind that 🙃🙃 Would place a bet she’s manipulated the girl against her own mum now by the sounds of things
I agree, some of the replies to the questions on Morgan’s page screamed manipulation.

Reactions: 2
I think Laura looks depressed. Her smile doesn’t scream happy to me, it looks fake and forced. Feel sorry for Laura’s mum to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Laura looks depressed. Her smile doesn’t scream happy to me, it looks fake and forced. Feel sorry for Laura’s mum to be honest
I think she does too. She just seems trapped 🥺

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.