Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Charlotte, I just browse her profile every few days (or more often when drama is mentioned on here 🤣) and I’ve never seen them actually playing with toys. I don’t see them daily though so they probably play.
Everyone does need to remember we only see a very small snippet out of their days so yes whilst she mainly posts them in jumpers and walkers, they do play with other toys too. I’m in no way supporting charlottes parenting skills btw 😂

Reactions: 6
Charlie’s just sharing the dummy clip, not because it was gifted because it’s not . Alright pet , but all that other chavy tit your peddling. That is gifted isn’t , and you never declare it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Morgan claiming her Herbalife ads aren’t ads because she ‘doesn’t promote shire’ erm yes you do promote shite, that’s exactly what Herbalife is, and yes they are clearly ads, hun.
What the fook has Morgan cut her fringe with ? A knife and fork ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I swear Morgan comments really flattering things under her own pics from false accounts. There are too many telling her she's gorgeous and amazing....eh calm down now 🙈
Screenshot_20200403-145943_Instagram.jpg

20200403_150057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg Charlotte's boyfriends latest Instagram story....wtf is that 😆 how can that be a turn on to anyone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised the girls don’t have someone from the show checking up that they are declaring gifts etc on their instagrams, as it’ll look bad on them if the girls get caught out.

doubt very much they will get another series though

Charlie’s just sharing the dummy clip, not because it was gifted because it’s not . Alright pet , but all that other chavy tit your peddling. That is gifted isn’t , and you never declare it 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s the thing that annoys me about Charlie. She constantly asks where she can get this, or where she can get that, hoping someone will gift it to her. It’s nice getting free stuff, but when you are offered it on their own accord. Not because you’ve practically asked for it. And then when she does receive something for free, she doesn’t declare it. Or she ‘forgets’ where it came from...

That’s the thing that annoys me about Charlie. She constantly asks where she can get this, or where she can get that, hoping someone will gift it to her. It’s nice getting free stuff, but when you are offered it on their own accord. Not because you’ve practically asked for it. And then when she does receive something for free, she doesn’t declare it. Or she ‘forgets’ where it came from...
She does that constantly . She knows exactly what she’s after , like Harlows pjs . She knew what she wanted she obviously wanted them for nothing . Because the next day she’s sharing a picture of a girl who has made her what she wants . It’s absolutely ridiculous . I have nothing against people making money or having free stuff . But be honest and stop with the sneaky beg posts .

Reactions: 7
If you want personalised pyjamas and you have no idea where to get them from, you bleeping type in www.google.com then type in personalised pyjamas... or maybe personalised kids pyjamas, or even maybe pink personalised kids pyjamas! Shes the biggest beg ever 🤣 oh where can I get my kid a hat?! Geee I dont know maybe try bleeping primark

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah if it is your side hustle (in terms of saving most of your income because of all the freebies you get) bloody make a list of companies so you tag them when your tat comes! Fuckin free loading twats

Yeah if it is your side hustle (in terms of saving most of your income because of all the freebies you get) bloody make a list of companies so you tag them when your tat comes! Fuckin free loading twats
Could you imagine being that small company . Going to the effort to gift someone something , to help boost your followers to help your small independent shop. Then the person who gets the stuff for free can’t even remember who sent it ! Absolutely ridiculous and an absolute piss take to the poor person.

Reactions: 14
Could you imagine being that small company . Going to the effort to gift someone something , to help boost your followers to help your small independent shop. Then the person who gets the stuff for free can’t even remember who sent it ! Absolutely ridiculous and an absolute piss take to the poor person.
Exactly that’s what I mean! Knowing you could boost someone else’s income by a couple of hundred a week, such a small task which has huge benefits for others 😒

This came up on my Facebook, don’t know why Morgan’s so defensive over being tagged in something her cast mate has done 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 103864View attachment 103865
They seem really pally with Charlotte . But not with anyone else from the show . Maybe it’s because it’s Charlie ? Charlie does my head in not declaring her ads and affs. But I can not stand that Morgan , her attitude absolutely stinks . She really needs to sort her head out she’s a nasty messed up girl .

Reactions: 18
Is there a thread for the American version of the show? Just discovered it and wow😳

Is there a thread for the American version of the show? Just discovered it and wow😳
I haven’t come across one , but we need one. I’ve watched all the American version and it’s shocking .

Has anyone seen bretts stories??
People are reporting you because you are exploiting and exposing your innocent daughter to an open world of god knows who!!! Why are these people so bleeping DUMB!!!!
And, the video he has posted, he claims she is intelligent? Someone explain to me how and what she was doing that was so extraordinary that
1) he felt the need to say that
2) he felt it was right to record and post such extraordinary things to the world 🤨
3) what she was doing that any other 1 year old can’t do?

duck sake. When will these Instagram morons ever learn and stop exposing their innocent children 😫😓😢

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.