Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Brett is such a nightmare she's probably not allowed to buy anything.

I was posting he's such a nightmare but it predictive text changed to nightmare
Brett is so bad with money but they constantly eat out and have takeaways? This has always baffled me. She sometimes goes out for lunch then has a takeaway for tea. The amount they must spend on food!!

Reactions: 6
Noticed Harlow got some pjs . If there a freebie she’s made sure not to put in on the post 😏

Reactions: 4
Parents forget a lot over time, mine are still kids but i can’t remember what size clothes they were in at 9months old. I find it hard to believe Donna is remembering things accurately, maybe the walking milestones but clothes? Nah.

I hope a health visitor or someone is keeping an eye on the twins, someone must be surely, do they still have a 12month developmental check?Although, given the current situation that’s going to be harder than ever to keep tabs on them. It’s one thIng being petite but they are so clearly behind in their development. Mine weren’t walking at 12 months but they were definitely mobile in some capacity by then and also eating proper food.

Reactions: 8
Parents forget a lot over time, mine are still kids but i can’t remember what size clothes they were in at 9months old. I find it hard to believe Donna is remembering things accurately, maybe the walking milestones but clothes? Nah.

I hope a health visitor or someone is keeping an eye on the twins, someone must be surely, do they still have a 12month developmental check?Although, given the current situation that’s going to be harder than ever to keep tabs on them. It’s one thIng being petite but they are so clearly behind in their development. Mine weren’t walking at 12 months but they were definitely mobile in some capacity by then and also eating proper food.
My little girl is 16 months, we had her 12 month development check over the phone last week! Hopefully they'll be honest when it comes to their weight and abilities!

So according to Donna they’ve been standing for a while???? ERM the baby couldn’t even stand it was balancing for 2 seconds

Full on naked baby on Charlie’s Instagram. Luckily I’m just a concerned mum, not a paedophile 😢 silly silly little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I tried to report the story but got a message back basically saying instagram don't have time to look into it. Why did she cover up the photo but then put a video on?! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Charlie has been on the beg a lot this week. More than usual. Sick of influencers posting their baby's online in the nude. That Helen Briggs is the exact same. No safe guarding them at all

Reactions: 10
Charlie has been on the beg a lot this week. More than usual. Sick of influencers posting their baby's online in the nude. That Helen Briggs is the exact same. No safe guarding them at all
And again for a tacky necklace 🙈

I tried to report the story but got a message back basically saying instagram don't have time to look into it. Why did she cover up the photo but then put a video on?! 🤦‍♀️
Also it was going around on Facebook the other day, covering a photo with a sticker, is easily removed using the right websites and software. If a pedophile gets that photo and knows what software to use, he can remove the sticker and have the full original picture.

I wish people took into account that their babies are real human beings, not some puppet dolly. They still have real feelings and shouldn’t be posted naked anywhere, when they don’t have a say and cannot consent. These children will grow up!!
Makes my heart hurt for these poor babies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Full on naked baby on Charlie’s Instagram. Luckily I’m just a concerned mum, not a paedophile 😢 silly silly little girl.
In all fairness I don't think this is a silly little girl thing, some people are just seriously oblivious and see no error in it. One of my relatives is in her 30s and regularly posts photos on social media of her little girl in just pants/nappy. Also one of her bare butt. Makes me cringe.

In all fairness I don't think this is a silly little girl thing, some people are just seriously oblivious and see no error in it. One of my relatives is in her 30s and regularly posts photos on social media of her little girl in just pants/nappy. Also one of her bare butt. Makes me cringe.
I’ve got a friend who last summer posted her baby girl and boy naked in the garden but this year posted pictures with stickers over their nipples 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Morgan claiming her Herbalife ads aren’t ads because she ‘doesn’t promote shire’ erm yes you do promote shite, that’s exactly what Herbalife is, and yes they are clearly ads, hun.
This is absolutely an ad, the whole list is everything a herbalife shiller would say

Shes clearly selling Herbalife. Shes also breaking the law by not hashtagging aff or ad so let's get reporting!!

Reactions: 7
Those poor twins are tiny, how early were they, they are roughly the same age as my nephew and he is huge (i know they grow at different rates)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.