Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes clearly selling Herbalife. Shes also breaking the law by not hashtagging aff or ad so let's get reporting!!
I’m sure Charlie is also getting stuff #gifted or #aff and she never ever declares it . Infuriating . I’m not against people taking money to do ads but at least be honest about it .

Reactions: 13
That’s the thing it’s the blatant dishonesty that is annoying. Peddle what ever tit you want just be up front about it.

Reactions: 9
Gives Charlotte “anxiety” how dirty her cooker is but doesn’t clean the black mould off off the tiles which is probably doing wonders for her mum & children’s health 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How you going to say your cooker gives you "anxiety" but your grout looks dirtier than a dog's ring piece 🤢

Charlie's going to look so much nicer at the end of lockdown when her lips are eyelashes are back to human.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gives Charlotte “anxiety” how dirty her cooker is but doesn’t clean the black mould off off the tiles which is probably doing wonders for her mum & children’s health 🤮
let’s be honest the ocd and anxiety front was definitely an act to set her up for claiming disability benefits and not having to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Charlie is also getting stuff #gifted or #aff and she never ever declares it . Infuriating . I’m not against people taking money to do ads but at least be honest about it .
First post on here, but lurking for a while. I’ve just been blocked by Charlie for calling her out on this. She was asking for “recommendations” for loungewear and I couldn’t help but message.

First post on here, but lurking for a while. I’ve just been blocked by Charlie for calling her out on this. She was asking for “recommendations” for loungewear and I couldn’t help but message.
Eurgh I’m not surprised. Are there any tax implications on accepting gifted items?

Reactions: 3
That just speaks for itself doesn’t it . She obviously is getting gifts and payed for ads and not declaring it . Like the white noise teddy bear and the lollipop camera. I follow other people who had the camera, and all there stories had ad on it . Think the implications are , her nor declaring it when she is being paid to endorse . And then false advertising by not being upfront and transparent about receiving this items for nothing .

Anyone know what post she’s talking about??
yeah it’s the post of the twins with the personalised dummy in their mouths. I can’t see the comment it’s must have been deleted.

No matter what people think of Charlotte.. Whoever accused her of hitting her children are out of order. Nothing suggests she hits them. :/ I’d be heartbroken if someone accused me of hitting my kids because they had a cut or a bruise.

Reactions: 9
yeah it’s the post of the twins with the personalised dummy in their mouths. I can’t see the comment it’s must have been deleted.

No matter what people think of Charlotte.. Whoever accused her of hitting her children are out of order. Nothing suggests she hits them. :/ I’d be heartbroken if someone accused me of hitting my kids because they had a cut or a bruise.
I’d feel the same, unless you have some actual proof don’t be throwing around tit like that! The amount of bruises my little one has because she’s just starting to master walking and has fallen. Babies do get bruises naturally, it happens because you can wrap them in cotton wool or bubble wrap, they won’t learn or develop otherwise!

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think Charlotte wouldn’t hit those girls but I’d like to know how they have bruises? They don’t seem to be very mobile at all so it’s not a case of ‘kids get bruises’. They aren’t taking steps to fall down, they don’t seem to crawl very well so the only way they can really be bruised is maybe because they trash themselves around in the walker they spend most of their life in.

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think Charlotte wouldn’t hit those girls but I’d like to know how they have bruises? They don’t seem to be very mobile at all so it’s not a case of ‘kids get bruises’. They aren’t taking steps to fall down, they don’t seem to crawl very well so the only way they can really be bruised is maybe because they trash themselves around in the walker they spend most of their life in.
Bruises most likely are from dropping toys on themselves when they’re playing. Happens to many children and definitely not indicative of someone being abusive! Cuts and scratches are probably from their nails, as no matter how often I cut my boys nails he always manages to gash up his face 😂

Reactions: 10
Bruises most likely are from dropping toys on themselves when they’re playing. Happens to many children and definitely not indicative of someone being abusive! Cuts and scratches are probably from their nails, as no matter how often I cut my boys nails he always manages to gash up his face 😂
I don’t follow Charlotte, I just browse her profile every few days (or more often when drama is mentioned on here 🤣) and I’ve never seen them actually playing with toys. I don’t see them daily though so they probably play.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.