Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was asked about if they have another baby, would they use Laura’s egg and the same guy. She said yes , But my eggs are perfect nothing wrong with them.... I thought how strange a comment that ??
Shes carrying a lot of insecurities over Kingsley not being hers biologically and I think it’s turned her into a monster

Reactions: 9
Also did anyone see her story when someone asked if it was Morgan’s egg that Laura carried? She replied with 💚😌 or something like it. Why not just say no it wasn’t?
I think she’s desperate to push the idea that they had ivf and Laura carried her egg but they literally say on the show they found a bloke on Facebook, and those sort of donors produce into a pot and turkey baster it in, zero ivf involved

I completely agree with another poster , Morgan is so insecure that Kingsley isn’t hers

I think she’s desperate to push the idea that they had ivf and Laura carried her egg but they literally say on the show they found a bloke on Facebook, and those sort of donors produce into a pot and turkey baster it in, zero ivf involved

I completely agree with another poster , Morgan is so insecure that Kingsley isn’t hers
She makes it so obvious as well!

Reactions: 3

Yeah she screams insecurity. They should not have gone this route if she can’t handle it, which time and time again she proves she definitely can’t!

i feel so sorry for Laura. Morgan spouts all this “I’m not controlling! they portrayed me like that!” But her answers and actions prove otherwise. She is so insecure that she has control in every aspect of Laura’s life.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she screams insecurity. They should not have gone this route if she can’t handle it, which time and time again she proves she definitely can’t!

i feel so sorry for Laura. Morgan spouts all this “I’m not controlling! they portrayed me like that!” But her answers and actions prove otherwise. She is so insecure that she has control in every aspect of Laura’s life.
Laura must be really insecure too to even be putting up with it

Charlie -
Loves her hummy bear well worth the money .
You didn’t pay for it !!! It was FREE for some unknown reason, they are throwing free stuff at you.
Maybe after you “opinion” posts which were actually beg posts for free stuf .

Reactions: 7
I take it Charlotte’s bf has moved on with someone else... wonder if he’ll be having contact with the twins now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Imagine throwing away a diamond” yeah because a rude chav with two kids to someone else still fresh out the womb is a great catch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
is Charlie really asking instagram how to cut up fish fingers and smilies for Harlow?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Charlie’s lips are so bad.

Will be so glad to see the back of this lip filler trend. I literally know of no one who looks better after having them.

Reactions: 13
Charlie’s lips are so bad.

Will be so glad to see the back of this lip filler trend. I literally know of no one who looks better after having them.
Me either, I am the only female in my group to not of had them done! They all look so swollen and painful, why do people strive to how big blow job lips, its beyond me! What happened to natural? It'll be the trend to have more smaller natural lips soon and they will all be getting them disolved, twats

Reactions: 6
Bit late but yeah morgan said she worked on the Q&A. She said she's a full time mummy, sales consultant (obviously her herbalshite) and in education 😂

& she also mentioned that her eggs are fine but she would struggle to carry a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bit late but yeah morgan said she worked on the Q&A. She said she's a full time mummy, sales consultant (obviously her herbalshite) and in education 😂

& she also mentioned that her eggs are fine but she would struggle to carry a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s hardly transitioning and taking stuff that could affect pregnancy?

She’s hardly transitioning and taking stuff that could affect pregnancy?
Some lesbian women just don't want to be the one to carry the baby. Could be more to do with the fact that she doesn't want to carry a baby than anything to do with dysphoria.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.