Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow watching that scene with Morgan on phone to Laura gets me every time! I personally have been in and survived a mentally abusive relationship and the similarities are crazy.
My ex wouldn’t allow me to be with my family for prolonged periods of time without constant calls/text/emails.
Whilst pregnant I was told my child had to look like him or we would need to try again.
I would have to declare my love for him daily on social media (even when sat next to him)
This is just a few examples!
Omg Iv been through exact same . I know exactly how you feel

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really don't mean to drag Megan from teen mum uk in this but I just seen her question n answers n she posted this

Surely the filming /editing company are the same? So Morgan decided she wanted them to show her being a dick when Lauras nan died. OK hun
_20200510_205132.JPG

Reactions: 11
I really don't mean to drag Megan from teen mum uk in this but I just seen her question n answers n she posted this

Surely the filming /editing company are the same? So Morgan decided she wanted them to show her being a dick when Lauras nan died. OK hun View attachment 127283
Maybe she doesn’t wanna get on the bad side of MTV/production orrrr they could have a lot more control over things as their show is so popular and has great ratings?

Also on that video you can tell she’s loving showing off her lip fillers blowing out her bubblegum 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and ree gonna be competition for biggest lips now

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Maybe she doesn’t wanna get on the bad side of MTV/production orrrr they could have a lot more control over things as their show is so popular and has great ratings?

Also on that video you can tell she’s loving showing off her lip fillers blowing out her bubblegum 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and ree gonna be competition for biggest lips now
Mm just seems a tad odd that she cries editing makes her look bad but could of had the option to not film with Laura out of respect for her grieving

I also didn't mean for the gossip to start on Megan it's a different thread 😂but I don't have an issue I think she's sound (DON'T COME FOR ME TATTLERS)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mm just seems a tad odd that she cries editing makes her look bad but could of had the option to not film with Laura out of respect for her grieving

I also didn't mean for the gossip to start on Megan it's a different thread 😂but I don't have an issue I think she's sound (DON'T COME FOR ME TATTLERS)
I also like Megan

Surely the filming /editing company are the same? So Morgan decided she wanted them to show her being a dick when Lauras nan died. OK hun View attachment 127283
I think she means what happens whilst the cameras are rolling, happens, but the cameras aren't there 24/7 and they can choose if they're there or not. I imagine they have little control over what footage can be used once it's filmed unless it goes against their contract. But if you were going to have a go at your partner you'd just wait until the cameras weren't there.

Reactions: 9
Imagine your nan dying and being spoken to like this because she wasn’t home by 1pm from seeing her family.. Rewatching it and I don’t know how or why she would ever stay with THAT.. I didn’t notice at the time the obsession she had with Laura’s mum too and was so jealous of their relationship. Absolutely bizarre. Control freak.
View attachment 127263
“If you’re gonna listen to anyone, you’re going to listen to me.”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
See how Morgan and Laura got a sperm donor online what would happen if he decided he wanted to be a dad to kingsley did they sign something legally or could he get a DNA and get fathers rights I missed the start of the series lol

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned but has Morgan deleted her Instagram? I’ve just had a look it comes up with her user you can see the bio and profile photo but says user not found?

I just cant see Charlie and Brett coming back from this now. Charlie is hinting that Brett is abusive and he is yet to respond to that. If Mtv film another young and pregnant they wont include them or Morgan/laura as they would be condoning domestic abuse. we dont know what is going on behind closed doors and what they portray on insta prior to this breakup is not reality!!

Reactions: 7
If they film another series I can see mtv letting them film. They let the Americans get away with violence, abuse, drug use. So I wouldn't be surprised if they thrived on the content

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned but has Morgan deleted her Instagram? I’ve just had a look it comes up with her user you can see the bio and profile photo but says user not found?
Yeah it looks like her and Laura have come of social media, its saying the same for us all

Reactions: 1
Completely agree, there’s something about Brett that just gives me the creeps. He seems like the type who could be abusive behind closed doors but seems nice to other people. I don’t like what Charlie posted but I don’t think Brett is any better.
I'm glad someone agreed and it wasnt just me who seen it. Abusers are great at putting a lovely act on infront of people. Charlie's probably hard work but being post natal is a roller coaster

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I asked the teen mom uk fan page why they disappeared off tattle when we called them out and they blocked me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just cant see Charlie and Brett coming back from this now. Charlie is hinting that Brett is abusive and he is yet to respond to that. If Mtv film another young and pregnant they wont include them or Morgan/laura as they would be condoning domestic abuse. we dont know what is going on behind closed doors and what they portray on insta prior to this breakup is not reality!!
have you watched any of the American teen mom? 😩😂

• Haha
C6DBD7F2-F16E-40D1-9FA0-A61A85B61B2F.jpeg
👀 on teen mom talk page under the post about Charlie going in on Brett. One of Charlie's friends

She works at Bargain Booze in Skelm/Ormskirk. She works with Morgan's mum (probably so Morgan can know what she's doing every second of the day)
Morgan used to he a carer too at the same care home that Vicky, laura’s mum works in but this was like 2 years ago i dont think Morgan is currently working anywhere atm xx

Good! Babies don't need Instagram accounts, he shouldn't have had one in the first place!! Why they decided to create an account for him on Instagram when social media had such bad effects on both of them is beyond me. Or was it that the freebies were too good to turn down 🙄

Never live your entire life through social media, and definitely don't do it to your kids, absolutely no need
Maybe theyve actually realised that social media with a big following isnt for them and they are going to carry on their lives as ‘normal people’ now? X

Reactions: 4
Sorry but if you ‘expose’ and laugh at someone’s sexuality whether Brett did anything with guys or not that’s so disgusting and just shows she never loved him . It’s literally not funny

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.