Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know we aren’t talking about her anymore but if she was raped like she says she is then that is literally the removal of her control. A violation of her body. She might not be on the pill for whatever reason.

on another note, whos do you guys thinks going to come back first? Morgan, Laura or both together randomly? 🤔

Apologies, I posted that before I saw she was making rape allegations. Which totally changes things and my comments are definitely not in response to that, they were in response to her saying they’d broke up.

Reactions: 1
It’s all true honestly, yes she may be a vulnerable girl with mental health but it’s all true and Ashley took advantage of her. Just like he does every other girl. He has a fascination with young girls too🤢 either ones with babies or are vunerable x
Im saying this calmly. If you knew this n what he is like, why on earth did you meet up with him again after you broke up? I presume u broke up with him for this reason?

Reactions: 3
Yh I did, we met up for a personal reason that I’d rather not discuss but I regret it now .
We all know the personal reason. But just doesn't make sense. If he was so violent n bad why would you meet up alone. And why did tia take him back?

I don't doubt that something happened but the screen shots of Ash "admitting" what he did seem fake asf.

Honestly I thought she wanted tips on toning the mum tum from you, she wanted the secrets of your regime, she didn't seem angry at all, didn't she even say please? 🙈🤣
She didn’t seem to be horrible I just wanted to know what she wanted 🤣 can’t be too sure, because I’m baffled as to why she’s on here being nice 😬

tummy tightening!! Crunches , sit ups, Russian twists (I used my daughter for that by holding her) that was fun 🤣I did planks. About 10 of each a day. took 6 months to be happy with results!

I was just saying that Charlotte you have no weight to lose, you’re a decent weight. A stretchy mum tum is normal but it’s okay not to be happy with it. You need toning not weight loss 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have no clue, I tend to stay out of it as I get on with all of them. & when we all meet up it’s just awkward for everyone 😑🤣

Wanted to know what exercises your recommended so I don’t get why people are getting muggy, they clearly enjoy getting my back up for some weird reason ...
I used a hula hoop, got a weighted one and used to do half an hour in front of the tv every night. Hurt to start with but worked well and was fun 😊

Wetting myself at brett having a tantrum in the supermarket 😭😭 the cashier just touched all your shopping and now your gonna act like a entitled brat because they touched your ID 😭😭

Where does he frequently touch or use it for apart from chopping up some lines on a night out? Your not going anywhere mate. Give it a wipe over and stop being a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.