Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No body really knows what happened with Charlie and Brett although she’s giving the impression abuse etc. I was in an abusive relationship and Iv never went and publically slandered then when we split because he was my child’s father. No matter the situation she went below the belt. I’m assuming it isn’t abuse or violence like she implied last night As she let Harlow go with him when he first left. Having kids changes people and it changes relationships. Glad she apologised though let’s just hope that they both keep of insta and do what’s best for harlow

Reactions: 6
I thought I had been blocked by Morgan and laura too but I've not given a reason for them to do it either so they must have deleted their accounts. Plus they would be all over that teen mom talks account aswell

I cant bring myself to watch Charlotte and Donna's videos so embarrassing and annoying, no way could I imagine my Mum behaving like that 🤣 even when I was Charlotte's age my Mum would tell me to behave and no chance of her getting involved.

Charlie has put an apology story because she obviously read the comments on here about it probably gonna affect another season. Too late for the apology sausage xx
I’ve seen where she apologised but I didn’t see what she apologised for. What did she do...

No body really knows what happened with Charlie and Brett although she’s giving the impression abuse etc. I was in an abusive relationship and Iv never went and publically slandered then when we split because he was my child’s father. No matter the situation she went below the belt. I’m assuming it isn’t abuse or violence like she implied last night As she let Harlow go with him when he first left. Having kids changes people and it changes relationships. Glad she apologised though let’s just hope that they both keep of insta and do what’s best for harlow
What did she say I missed it. I seen her apology today and was wondering what it was about

Sorry about the double post, but posting again as I didn't realise there was a new thread..

Did anyone see this? 😂

I've just seen the video Charlotte posted..ffs the T-Rex is off again.

For someone who constantly calls us pathetic, she makes no attempt to ignore the "haters" and negative comments. Whenever they do their live, she's constantly asking Charlotte if there's anything been said about her.. Grow up love 😂
I don’t think it’s right to call her. T-Rex. If you want to insult her. Insult her chavvy necklace or her personality but not her illness

So late to the party but what did Charlie post last night?!? Was scrolling through stories and her apology popped up, came straight here to see what she had said 😂
Same 😂😂😂😂😂

Apology over here

It’s the fact that Brett didn’t even go deep into her the same way she did.

I can be petty but that was just over the top
I seen this before and come straight here to see what she was talking about haha

I think what Charlie did last night was well out of line. But she’s apologised for her actions so I think we have to give her credit for that. She’s young and learning, I said and did stupid tit when i was her age, especially when I was hurting.

I hope she has learnt a big lesson from what she said about Brett last night and they can all move forward and Co parent well for Harlows sake.
What did she say I missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Soooo... ummm. I mean, would you like to give us your opinion on whether she’s been perceived fairly the show?
I personally think she shown to be more aggressive and controlling than she actually is. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with a lot of things she did or does but she’s not as evil as everyone makes out. Her heart is in the right place but she seems to go about situations in the wrong way. Laura on the other hand is more of a problem than she was shown to be. She has more control over Morgan than people realise. Laura was very good as treating Morgan as if she wasn’t allowed to have a say over their son. She would take the kid wherever for hours at a time and leave Morgan to sort all of their new house out and didn’t let Morgan spend much time with the son. It’s a hard one really. Tit for tat with the both of them. I’d say they are both as bad as each other.
Edit to say, I don’t know Laura personally. Only Morgan :)

Reactions: 7
I personally think she shown to be more aggressive and controlling than she actually is. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with a lot of things she did or does but she’s not as evil as everyone makes out. Her heart is in the right place but she seems to go about situations in the wrong way. Laura on the other hand is more of a problem than she was shown to be. She has more control over Morgan than people realise. Laura was very good as treating Morgan as if she wasn’t allowed to have a say over their son. She would take the kid wherever for hours at a time and leave Morgan to sort all of their new house out and didn’t let Morgan spend much time with the son. It’s a hard one really. Tit for tat with the both of them. I’d say they are both as bad as each other.
But if I remember correctly Laura was away with her mum and son because her nan had just died?

Reactions: 11
Im confused by your attached screenshot and what you wrote 😂
It was supposed to be in 2 separate comments but it put it into one. The has anyone seen this was in regards to the screenshot I attached and then the rest was seperate in reference to that ridiculous video of Donna cleaning her knitting needles.

Apart from being ridiculously tight lol I don’t see much issue with brett, I definitely think it’s mostly Charlie how she was to him on the show was awful I felt like crying for him
I agree with this! I felt the exact same way with Brett when the show was on. That’s why I’m taking what Charlie says with a pinch of salt. I wouldn’t like to think that things like that are occurring behind closed doors, but Charlie continuously gave Brett grief while looking down onto her phone and Brett would hardly argue back and became more upset than anything. I feel that she needs to come away from social media for a while to get her head straight and to fully focus on Harlow.

I’ve seen where she apologised but I didn’t see what she apologised for. What did she do...

What did she say I missed it. I seen her apology today and was wondering what it was about

I don’t think it’s right to call her. T-Rex. If you want to insult her. Insult her chavvy necklace or her personality but not her illness

Same 😂😂😂😂😂

I seen this before and come straight here to see what she was talking about haha

What did she say I missed it
It’s all on the last thread x

So late to the party but what did Charlie post last night?!? Was scrolling through stories and her apology popped up, came straight here to see what she had said 😂
It’s on the last thread x

Reactions: 1
Donna said in that facebook group that the producers are there for all the girls and do delete stuff off their insta, when her Morgan and Brett were having the series 2/media training debate (screenshots are in 1 of the threads here).

Personally i think MTV or True North whoever pulled her stories last night and helped write or ordered that apology today. I would love to give her credit but i just dont believe it due. She was still, in the apology, throwing shade at the peraon it was meant to be directed at. She's still well angry and had her hand forced in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I think Charlie just has a nasty mouth, she can’t help herself I’d like to say it’s immaturity let’s hope so

• Haha
Unpopular opinion here but I dont think Brett is innocent and I know from experience with an abuser that they can come across as very charming and innocent. Brett could easily be abusive and just act nice for when the camera are rolling, he also doesnt have to be abusive 24/7 to be classed as abusive or have a macho personality. Charlie was post natal during the filming and her hormones and emotions would have been everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she deleted or blocked me 😂
I’ve been blocked too. I commented on a post saying don’t put your business on SM then it can’t the brought back up 😄

I thought I had been blocked by Morgan and laura too but I've not given a reason for them to do it either so they must have deleted their accounts. Plus they would be all over that teen mom talks account aswell

I cant bring myself to watch Charlotte and Donna's videos so embarrassing and annoying, no way could I imagine my Mum behaving like that 🤣 even when I was Charlotte's age my Mum would tell me to behave and no chance of her getting involved.
If you like or comment something they don’t like I think they block. I was blocked by Laura don’t even know when or why I’ve never commented on her posts 🤷🏾‍♀️

I’ve been blocked too. I commented on a post saying don’t put your business on SM then it can’t the brought back up 😄

If you like or comment something they don’t like I think they block. I was blocked by Laura don’t even know when or why I’ve never commented on her posts 🤷🏾‍♀️
Just a thought but could they have blocked anyone following them who was also following that teenmomukfan site thingy that keeps causing trouble?

It's probably a very good move for them though if they have fully deleted - gives them chance to make a new profile each, keep it limited to family and friends and hopefully they will learn to stop airing their tit for the world to see! X

Just a thought but could they have blocked anyone following them who was also following that teenmomukfan site thingy that keeps causing trouble?

It's probably a very good move for them though if they have fully deleted - gives them chance to make a new profile each, keep it limited to family and friends and hopefully they will learn to stop airing their tit for the world to see! X
I didnt follow that either just looked on it but never liked or commented 🤷🏼‍♀️ god knows if they've blocked or left

Reactions: 3

I’ve looked for the profiles too and can’t find them, I didn’t follow either of them on insta just the teen mom page. I have commented there’s poof of Laura cheating on one post when she said it was lies 🤣🤣 so not sure if they’ve deleted it or we are all blocked hahaha

Reactions: 2
I think they have both deleted, the don't come up on my other account and I've never followed, liked or commented on any of the profiles

Reactions: 4
I don't think she was edited to make like a controlling twit I think she just is one 😂

Reactions: 14
They've both deactivated. Wonder how long they will last 😂 I haven't followed any of them or the teen mom page. Just see the updates on here from that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.