Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about the double post, but posting again as I didn't realise there was a new thread..

Did anyone see this? 😂

I've just seen the video Charlotte posted..ffs the T-Rex is off again.

For someone who constantly calls us pathetic, she makes no attempt to ignore the "haters" and negative comments. Whenever they do their live, she's constantly asking Charlotte if there's anything been said about her.. Grow up love 😂

Attachments

They’ve both deleted their instas. Not sure how they can afford to as that’s where they get money from???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So late to the party but what did Charlie post last night?!? Was scrolling through stories and her apology popped up, came straight here to see what she had said 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah but she works as a carer which isn’t well paid. They must make a decent amount through ads
She works at Bargain Booze in Skelm/Ormskirk. She works with Morgan's mum (probably so Morgan can know what she's doing every second of the day)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She works at Bargain Booze in Skelm/Ormskirk. She works with Morgan's mum (probably so Morgan can know what she's doing every second of the day)
Was she a carer at one point ?? I’m sure I remember seeing her in a uniform 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry about the double post, but posting again as I didn't realise there was a new thread..

Did anyone see this? 😂

For someone who constantly calls us pathetic, she makes no attempt to ignore the "haters" and negative comments. Whenever they do their live, she's constantly asking Charlotte if there's anything been said about her.. Grow up love 😂
Im confused by your attached screenshot and what you wrote 😂

Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest I’m 100% certain her and Brett will get back together by the end of May.. 😂

Did anyone see this? 😂

Josh seems more interested in Marley then his own dad does tbh 😂😂

Reactions: 9
They’ve both deleted their instas. Not sure how they can afford to as that’s where they get money from???
I was actually friends with Morgan but lost contact when I moved. They both seems to have deleted their accounts as I can’t see them and I have never given a reason to be blocked :)

Reactions: 5
I was actually friends with Morgan but lost contact when I moved. They both seems to have deleted their accounts as I can’t see them and I have never given a reason to be blocked :)
Soooo... ummm. I mean, would you like to give us your opinion on whether she’s been perceived fairly the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apart from being ridiculously tight lol I don’t see much issue with brett, I definitely think it’s mostly Charlie how she was to him on the show was awful I felt like crying for him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.