Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still struggle to understand how anyone can think Morgan is innocent?? She’s a knob end. Yes editing of a show can make someone look worse than they are but the facts were right there that she’s a controlling cow. She said and done things and I’m sure MTV didn’t have a gun to her head. She’s vile and I hope Laura sees sense and gets the hell away from her.

Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion here but I dont think Brett is innocent and I know from experience with an abuser that they can come across as very charming and innocent. Brett could easily be abusive and just act nice for when the camera are rolling, he also doesnt have to be abusive 24/7 to be classed as abusive or have a macho personality. Charlie was post natal during the filming and her hormones and emotions would have been everywhere
Completely agree, there’s something about Brett that just gives me the creeps. He seems like the type who could be abusive behind closed doors but seems nice to other people. I don’t like what Charlie posted but I don’t think Brett is any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
deleted the Kingsley account too!
Good! Babies don't need Instagram accounts, he shouldn't have had one in the first place!! Why they decided to create an account for him on Instagram when social media had such bad effects on both of them is beyond me. Or was it that the freebies were too good to turn down 🙄

Never live your entire life through social media, and definitely don't do it to your kids, absolutely no need

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It was supposed to be in 2 separate comments but it put it into one. The has anyone seen this was in regards to the screenshot I attached and then the rest was seperate in reference to that ridiculous video of Donna cleaning her knitting needles.
Ahhh ok! 😂 Soz bout me

Does anyone else really hate the fact Charlotte has the tv on whilst their having dinner? I think it’s such a bad habit to get the girls into 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen charlottes roast dinner? I actually feel sorry for her having to eat that mess 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine your nan dying and being spoken to like this because she wasn’t home by 1pm from seeing her family.. Rewatching it and I don’t know how or why she would ever stay with THAT.. I didn’t notice at the time the obsession she had with Laura’s mum too and was so jealous of their relationship. Absolutely bizarre. Control freak.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine your nan dying and being spoken to like this because she wasn’t home by 1pm from seeing her family.. Rewatching it and I don’t know how or why she would ever stay with THAT.. I didn’t notice at the time the obsession she had with Laura’s mum too and was so jealous of their relationship. Absolutely bizarre. Control freak.
View attachment 127263
That there is coercive control and mental abuse.

Reactions: 15
[
View attachment 127263
Literally what toddlers would say to their mum if they could articulate themselves the first time their mum goes out for an extended period of time 🤣 felt like I was watching a big baby, down to the wobbly near crying voice ... Laura handled that so well.

Reactions: 8
Wow watching that scene with Morgan on phone to Laura gets me every time! I personally have been in and survived a mentally abusive relationship and the similarities are crazy.
My ex wouldn’t allow me to be with my family for prolonged periods of time without constant calls/text/emails.
Whilst pregnant I was told my child had to look like him or we would need to try again.
I would have to declare my love for him daily on social media (even when sat next to him)
This is just a few examples!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think this has been deleted now. I don't get it lol have I missed something?
It's old I forgot i screenshotted it 😂 think it was the first new episode of TMUK. The page asked what people thought of the episode and somebody said "Jordan 😍" so she replied really???? with that stunning little freeze frame

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.