Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Laura is getting tit from Morgan about someone else’s post! This is on that pizza one from the fan page 😂😂😂😂😂
I feel like if I was in this position and I got a takeaway then a bunch of people commented on it - I really wouldn’t care. So much energy into something so silly

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming the Kardashian thing was a joke? That's got to be the cringiest they've posted so far, imagine being a grown woman with kids and behaving like this. I got secondhand embarrassment, and looking like a Kardashian, okay, I was thinking more Steven Tyler but OK..
Just seen it i was like kim Kardashian huh where gotta be a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I understand how people find Charlotte annoying however I think it’s awful to attack the babies, because they can’t walk and basically taking the mick, every child is different, not defending Charlotte because her behaviour has let her down but just don’t see the need to mock the twins abilities

Reactions: 11
I feel like if I was in this position and I got a takeaway then a bunch of people commented on it - I really wouldn’t care. So much energy into something so silly
Exactly! It really isn’t that big of a deal!

Reactions: 1
I understand how people find Charlotte annoying however I think it’s awful to attack the babies, because they can’t walk and basically taking the mick, every child is different, not defending Charlotte because her behaviour has let her down but just don’t see the need to mock the twins abilities

I don't think anyone is attacking the babies, more attacking the fact that they are lacking due to bad parenting, I think it's because they are a reflection of Charlotte's parenting or lack thereof, they are beautiful babies and innocent in all of this and it's so sad to know that they won't have the life they deserve. 💔

Reactions: 22
Those comments of Morgan attacking that poor account for making a joke! Honestly it shows how mentally unstable and paranoid she is. Like get the duck over yourself, you are nothing special- you put yourself on a national tv show, you showed everyone what a narcissistic controlling and abusive piece of work you are now you gotta deal with it. Attacking probably some young girl who was trying to be funny (and it was obvious she was being sarcastic) and going off like a young child shows how many issues she has!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm assuming the Kardashian thing was a joke? That's got to be the cringiest they've posted so far, imagine being a grown woman with kids and behaving like this. I got secondhand embarrassment, and looking like a Kardashian, okay, I was thinking more Steven Tyler but OK..
Steve bleeping tyler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been meaning to make a post for a few days but so much has happened don’t know where to start.. aw duck Sorry this is long

Charlotte and Donna- duck me they couldn’t get any more embarrassing at this point could they. The fact they just dismiss GENUINE CONCERN as ‘haters’ / ‘bullies’ / my personal favourite.. ‘fan behaviour’ (as if she has honestly convinced herself we are her fans😩) just sadly proves there is no hope for her or more importantly her daughters. I understand it’s probably acc humiliating having to read about how flawed as a parent you are on an internet forum where the majority all agree with it lmao But to respond to this by starting Instagram livestreams with your terminally ill mum making threats at your ex boyfriend and then posting attention seeking stories slapping your arses and sarcastically stating ‘oh you don’t like us? Kiss my ass’ is so trampy hahahaha theyre a laughing stock. You’re not proving you don’t care or looking strong or resilient or whatever yous both look pathetic, completely obsessed with the drama and like you’ve got the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

Morgan& Laura- Morgan’s a bleep what’s new here. Not surprised by her nasty comments over that takeaway at all I’d be more surprised if she’d have completely ignored it. In fact I’d be gagged for life x Seen someone post a few pages back being confused about her wearing lacey pants but dressing like a boy- see it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if her whole butch/ masc dress sense was purely introduced so she didn’t have to compete with Laura looks wise AKA by dressing/ looking the way she does now she’s be so on the opposite end of the spectrum that no one would compare them. She wouldn’t be able to handle if they were both stereotypically feminine/ girly if people complimented Laura but not her etc. This way she prob justifies not getting called ‘beautiful’ etc as much by saying that she’s a tomboy/ not trying to be that. It’s all part of her control- if she can’t have it Laura certainly can’t. (My ex was like this in a f/f relationship. I used to be the one punching then the second I had a bit of a glow up and would receive equal praise and attention her jealousy turned to the point she told me she resented me for it lol)

Charlie- bleeping face palm. See to be fair I don’t blame her for INITIALLY joining up to that coffee weight loss scam shite cus I can see how people can be gullible and naive and get sucked into that bullshit etc. But after seeing her stories knowing she reads here frequently and all which means she’s seen all of us saying about how the ingredients are literally illegal, almost poisonous and she’s still continuing to lead vulnerable people on and scam them with false promises just to get a pair of designer trainers?? (Which are acc so ugly and not worth the money but besides the point cus that’s her taste) I’ve lost a lot of respect for her for that. Also lols at how she’s blatantly lying to her followers in broad daylight about how class this product is for weight loss when literally hours before hand she was asking advice for how to lose weight LMAOO u couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 16
guys I know we said we’re not talking about tia and ash but they’ve split up she’s made tiktoks saying he cheated she’s crying and ripping his clothes no doubt with Charlotte I’m GUTTED for her I think she genuinely thought he was in love with her 😩 god I’d HATE to be in the public eye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
guys I know we said we’re not talking about tia and ash but they’ve split up she’s made tiktoks saying he cheated she’s crying and ripping his clothes no doubt with Charlotte I’m GUTTED for her I think she genuinely thought he was in love with her 😩 god I’d HATE to be in the public eye
duck my life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 can you screen record??
anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She gave you an sti and depression.... why do I believe that’s something Charlottes probably actually done 😩😂
Thank god growing up , when we broke up with boys. You would have to ring your mate on a landline . And there was no internet and social media to embarrass yourself on.

wonder if he cheated with Charlotte ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to all of Charlie's jobs? Wasnt she starting a clothing business about a month ago?😂 girl cant hold anything down, I give it a week before shes give up on the coffee and starts selling fake Vivienne Westwood shoes. She seems to have an awful lot of money for somebody that cant hold s job down cause all they want to do is clean their bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would it be acceptable to use the audio from her tik Tok ripping clothes and re create? 🙄 Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.