Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read morgan’s comments on that fan page about the takeaway - is she actually alright? Imagine getting that pressed over some bloody pasta🤣 She ought to be grateful to fan pages like that really because they’re the only thing keeping her half relevant.
She was my least favourite on the show anyway, so controlling and nasty!

Reactions: 21
Ashley's girlfriend doesn't realise the lucky escape she's had.

Reactions: 15
Can this be a 'tia free zone'?

She wasn't on the show. Neither was Ashley, but I get why he's spoken about.

She shouldn't be given this attention, especially given her immaturity or we'll end up with another hypemandonna on our hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fan behaviour tho. And Donna trying to shimmy round the kitchen was just bone jittering cringed to watch. Poor woman can barely move and she’s trying to mime ‘kiss my arse’. She might be on her last few months on earth and this is how she wants to spend it. Don’t she have a bucket list? Like imagine (god forbid) she died tomorrow.. Donna was last seen on social media asking her followers to his kiss her arse ... I mean come on

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Agreed no more Tia. Giving nobodies a platform is how Charlotte got in this mess and now she’s dealing with fan behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think it's actually tia that keeps posting asking for her username so she gets views on her TikToks? 🤣🤣 I bet they all have accounts on here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tia, love? If that is you, stop asking your own username and give us some tea on Charlotte and DonDons.
And say hello to aunty Dawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tia, love? If that is you, stop asking your own username and give us some tea on Charlotte and DonDons.
And say hello to aunty Dawn!
Stop going on about this being a "🛑 tia free zone 🛑" then continuing to mention her if it's that important to you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stop going on about this being a "🛑 tia free zone 🛑" then continuing to mention her if it's that important to you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Alright mate, don't get triggered 🤦‍♀️

I'm trying to not derail a TMYPUK thread with one little random who shagged the wrong person. It's clearly in response to George's suggestion that it's her.

Reactions: 1
Alright mate, don't get triggered 🤦‍♀️

I'm trying to not derail a TMYPUK thread with one little random who shagged the wrong person. It's clearly in response to George's suggestion that it's her.
Nobody is triggered. You've said twice you didn't want anyone to post about her then kept going on about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Morgan will ever lower herself to get a proper job instead of flogging herbashite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How funny is this page🤣🤣🤣 honestly I can’t deal! Karma does really come back around doesnt it charlie🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.