Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have like a second season because I'm a nosey 😂 I enjoyed alesha & umar.
Yep same! I loved Alesha and I like to know what bs the other get up to.

someone said Morgan blocked them because Kingsley doesn’t look like her😂😂 i remember when she posted saying he looks like her sometimes I was baffled🤣
Morgan is all up in those comments! 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is morgan mad about the kid not looking like her? Surely she knows contributed no genetics to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is so controlling, she prob thought she could control Laura's womb as well!
YOU WILL LOOK LIKE ME, GODAMMIT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morgan a while back on insta stories about how sly Laura’s mum was . And how she didn’t bother with the baby it was all for the cameras . Alright love, finally managed to brainwash Laura enough. So now she’s cut all her family off . You have her exactly where you want her .

Charlie looks really good she doesn’t need that shitting coffee. Her boyfriend needs a shower Arlen a shave though , Jesus . I’m the same as another user said on here a while back, I wouldn’t be shocked if he came out gay. The pic he put up the other day of him and his two mates topless. Arms over the both of them. He looked more comfortable there , than when he’s pictured with Charlie.

• Haha
I feel like Charlotte needs to stop making TikTok videos and clean her kitchen. Latest video with Donna in the kitchen, bins on the floor, cleaning products lying about. Her mum is ill and needs support, I'm sure it can't be easy on Charlotte as a young carer for her mum plus having the twins. She's got a lot of responsibility so really needs to stop dicking about and concentrate on what actually matters.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Donna on charlottes story... oh my god how embarrassing.
Thank you very much to all my fans 🤦‍♀️ How cringe can she get
Honestly, she's like a Double-Z lister. She doesn't have fans. She has morons who are too invested in her life.
And she does look like an alligator :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you very much to all my fans 🤦‍♀️ How cringe can she get
Honestly, she's like a Double-Z lister. She doesn't have fans. She has morons who are too invested in her life.
And she does look like an alligator :LOL:
They are so desperate. The house looks filthy

Reactions: 4
I think it’s sad that Charlie thinks she needs this ‘weight loss coffee’ her body is amazing, especially considering Harlow hasn’t turned one yet. If she wanted to lose some weight she just needs to cut back on the pizza/pasta!

Reactions: 9
theyre 15 months I think..my boy didn’t walk until 16 months but he did do a lot of climbing and standing and furniture cruising before then.. I feel like they’re just shoved in those walkers so much they don’t get to move arlund

Also just thinking about it my daughter is 16 months and hasn’t used a walker since 10/11 months,definitely too old
Our son is 7 months old, born 4 weeks early and even he is cruising around the furniture 🙈 poor girls!

Reactions: 2
I think it must be really hard on Donna , she can't be as strong or mobile as she was before her illness. She won't be able to help much with the girls, probably the reason they're in their walkers and high chairs a lot. I'm sure she will rely on Charlotte for help and it must be really frustrating for her. Charlotte could really do with some lessons on safety in the home with all that tit piled up everywhere and cleaning products lying around. Stressing me out.

Reactions: 4
I'm assuming the Kardashian thing was a joke? That's got to be the cringiest they've posted so far, imagine being a grown woman with kids and behaving like this. I got secondhand embarrassment, and looking like a Kardashian, okay, I was thinking more Steven Tyler but OK..

• Haha
Has anyone seen Donna on charlottes story... oh my god how embarrassing.
Yes!! I literally popped on to yalk about this.... Its actually disgusting seeing a grown woman behave like that! I literally cringe for her when i seen it 🤢🤢 and all this acting like they don't care about the hate? 🤡 Honestly! Any form or reaction is still exactly that.... A REACTION!!! If they truly didn't care they'd ignore it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.