Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett needs a shave with that ridiculous bum fluff that doesn’t grow like a proper mans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Rewatching young and pregnant, and just wanted to give some praise to Alesha for a second. I absolutely love her storyline (yes, she can be slightly boring at times), I love the fact that she's showing real life problems many religious couples face of basically being disowned by your own family. I'm not religious myself but I know in certain religions, it is SO serious to convert to another religion. Her showcasing her broken down relationship with her family, particularly her mother is genuinely so brave. So much admiration for her showing what many people sacrifice for the person they love.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The lip lady I went to cost me £260 for 1ml for Juvaderm 3. This was years ago right enough but she also done something called 1ml or Juvaderm smile for £140. I think it depends on the filler used. The one I got was really thick. My friend went for a natural solution. I haven't been back for years though I already had huge lips it was pointless

Just incase anyone wondered Charlie and Brett didn't starve they had half a plate of coleslaw, chips, marinated chicken and a slice of garlic bread
Phew. I couldn’t sleep till I saw this. Nun night 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does anyone know what donnas illness is?
Nope but I honestly don't think it is as bad as they made out on the show.. they made out she had months to live and crap but 2 years later shes still the same? Doesn't add up to me..

Price depends on filler used, really they can charge as much or little as they want because the filler itself to buy doesn’t cost them near the price they charge to inject. You’ll usually find the 4 day trained beauticians charging £110-£180 for 1.1ml and then it gets into the £200+ region if they’re actual nurses. But it does vary filler to filler, Juvederm is more expensive than Revolax and that’s usually more expensive than Teosyal etc. £110 would raise alarm bells for me though.

Reactions: 3
Price depends on filler used, really they can charge as much or little as they want because the filler itself to buy doesn’t cost them near the price they charge to inject. You’ll usually find the 4 day trained beauticians charging £110-£180 for 1.1ml and then it gets into the £200+ region if they’re actual nurses. But it does vary filler to filler, Juvederm is more expensive than Revolax and that’s usually more expensive than Teosyal etc. £110 would raise alarm bells for me though.
How much does the actual filler cost then out of interest? Thanks for the info BTW!

Reactions: 2
So Charlotte has dyed her hair... as much as I dislike her and feel like the hair dye money could of gone on her carpet fund, I think it suits her.
You can get dye form £1 shop not like it’s loads, we know she has people that read here if she doesn’t and she’s not addressed it so clearly not arsed

Reactions: 1
How much does the actual filler cost then out of interest? Thanks for the info BTW!
1ml of revolax costs around £50 but you can usually get it cheaper if you buy in bulk and that’s where I’m from in London so don’t know if it varies depending on where you are..

Yeah what Sophie said ^ Anywhere between £50-£80 depending! That’s why a lot of nurses inject themselves. Far cheaper for them!

Reactions: 1
Nope but I honestly don't think it is as bad as they made out on the show.. they made out she had months to live and crap but 2 years later shes still the same? Doesn't add up to me..
As much as I dislike Charlotte and donna I dont think it's fair to say she isn't ill at all. You can have a terminal illness and still live years and years. Terminal just means you wont get better and will die of the illness eventually. MTV obviously jumped at the chance for more drama when they saw the word "terminal" but some people have weeks to live others years and years. cant paint everyone with the same brush no

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.