Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen charlottes Tik Tok all I can say about that girl is she seems to have no confidence issues at all which is good but for the love of god please learn to mime properly or just don’t it’s proper cringeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chloe is full of tit tho, it might not be staged as such with a script ect. But even she said the way they film and edit is off, when she was portrayed as the biggest witch to her mum at that meal!! She said that her mum has already seen Jordan and was fine with him but what we saw was completely different! So I get where they are coming from from saying it’s “staged” ... you can’t edit Morgan to look the way she did when she was like it constantly tho 😂
Watch naomi from teen mum UK youtube. She explains the show isn't fake but the voiceovers are heavily scripted. She had to say she slept with her baby daddy even though did obviously didnt want to tell the world that

Reactions: 3
Imagine if nobody answers and Charlie and Brett just starve till breakfast 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Charlie will get a cheesy chip wrap and Brett and dominos and harlow will have plain pasta.
If they dint get any recommendations on how to leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know don dons is ‘poorly’ and Charlotte has 2 kids but a hoover and a mop couldn’t go a miss🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The floor looks nasty 🤕

I thought this then immediately felt bad cause we’ve al been saying that she should get carpet in the lounge. But this just looks raggy as duck those bits would do me head in never mind someone who is OCD. I know there is many forms and triggers of OCD but surely bits like that on the carpet wouldn’t be easy to ignore. Also next snap is just Charlie take 2, push ya boobs up but looking again it’s a different top 🙄 *dangling the line for Connor or someone...*

Reactions: 3
Why does Charlie dress up like she never leaves the house? Full glam in a silk dress while Bretts in ripped jeans and a sweatshirt, paired with trainers. She should’ve followed her sisters lead and gone for trousers and a nice shirt.

Reactions: 2
Why does Charlie dress up like she never leaves the house? Full glam in a silk dress while Bretts in ripped jeans and a sweatshirt, paired with trainers. She should’ve followed her sisters lead and gone for trousers and a nice shirt.
I actually think the dress was nice 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing wrong with getting dressed up if you feel like it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.