Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh that account ā€˜outingā€™ people, claiming they are people they arenā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but yesterday when we said it was n**** we was accusing ā€˜innocent peopleā€™šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh that account ā€˜outingā€™ people, claiming they are people they arenā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but yesterday when we said it was n**** we was accusing ā€˜innocent peopleā€™šŸ¤£.
Why is she acting like she's "outed" Louise after she outed herself yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess they aren't all things us anymore šŸ˜‚ looks like they are following everything home life too. She doesn't even have a thread on here because she's not relevant enough. She just sucks up people's arses who are at a desperate attempt to get noticed.

I think Charlotte and her brother do get along but she'd annoyed he moved to far away or so she said on a live. And he's always calling her and donna out on their lies šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Can we stop giving hype to this stupid account now, weā€™re giving it way too much air time!
In other news I thought Charlotte & her brother didnā€™t get on ?
Iā€™m sure he outs her when sheā€™s wrong. Like the whole daddy thing. Maybe her relationship is like the one she has with Connor (on and off - not as in romantically)

Reactions: 2
I can't help but think why Charlotte didn't post a frame made for Brianna too šŸ™„šŸ‘€ seems it's always isabella in the spotlight šŸ˜¶

Edit: She did it 5 mins after šŸ¤£ nevermind

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what I can do about This bleeping account, she's now put my Facebook on her story and I'm not being funny I'm high risk pregnant right now and don't need the tit, I don't understand why she's even targeting me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Anyone know what I can do about This bleeping account, she's now put my Facebook on her story and I'm not being funny I'm high risk pregnant right now and don't need the tit, I don't understand why she's even targeting me.
Message her and say the police will be involved or comtact instagram again

Reactions: 10
Take it to the police

Reactions: 7
Iā€™d make your facebook account as private as possible (profile pic friends only etc). Also report the post and contact the police, what sheā€™s doing is wrong and sheā€™s disclosing personal information without consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can I get them involved? I wasn't wanting to give this attention but I really don't
Will they be able to do anything? I might ring 101 for advice
I would contact the police if I were you as sheā€™s essentially doxxed you

Reactions: 5
What are they even gaining ā€œoutingā€ peopleā€™s private accounts. And they canā€™t say ā€œyou lot comment on peopleā€™s private lives all the timeā€ yes people who willingly act like idiots on their own Instagram they make public for 100k people to see. Youā€™ve got a case for the police there if youā€™re given any grief online. Keep us updated we have your back.
If you donā€™t like what you see here, donā€™t read it... people are obsessed

Theyā€™re just given tattle more attention, anyone with an opinion is gonna come on and give their 20p and thatā€™s all theyā€™ve gained really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anybody on this thread messaging n***e on their back up accounts?
Nope why? It's just my theory that I think it's her but I wouldn't target anyone like that just incase. I deleted my back up last night after i got the email saying someone had tried to log into it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.