Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they making another one? Jesus it's having the opposite effect of what they are trying to do. Teenage pregnancy will go up because they think they'll get a tv show like this.

Why don't mtv just make a show where they aren't teenage mums. They can be council estate single mums or hard working single mums etc.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone actually ordered from that “bou_jee_bootique” that keep sending Charlie and the others stuff?? Unsure if it’s legit 🧐

Whose he?
He’s a character in gossip girl. I’m currently rewatching it on Netflix (so currently don’t know who gossip girl is and can’t remember 😂) and find it so bloody cringe. Gossip girl is a website that sends “blasts” out like texts and photos to reveal secrets about the characters which in turn causes scandal, fall outs & confrontations between the characters living in New York. I tend to have it on in when I’m making food or washing up as it’s just background noise. The fact this account has written like she’s in gossip girl “who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell xoxo gossip girl” (it’s said a lot in the show) is literally making my hole contract with embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I go confused I thought Dan Humphrey was the guy who works for the sun news paper

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a character in gossip girl. I’m currently rewatching it on Netflix (so currently don’t know who gossip girl is and can’t remember 😂) and find it so bloody cringe. Gossip girl is a website that sends “blasts” out like texts and photos to reveal secrets about the characters which in turn causes scandal, fall outs & confrontations between the characters living in New York. I tend to have it on in when I’m making food or washing up as it’s just background noise. The fact this account has written like she’s in gossip girl “who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell xoxo gossip girl” (it’s said a lot in the show) is literally making my hole contract with embarrassment

Ohhhhh thanks for explaining haha makes sense 🤣

Reactions: 1
isnt it all fake designer stuff?
Yeah, I just meant ‘legit’ as in actually receiving anything If you order from them, alesha had been posting those people who do fraud and use other peoples credit cards and charge half price on just eat orders 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.