Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Charlotte clearly doesnt know the meaning of the phrase apple doesnt fall far from the tree ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe she means Harlows been smacking her mum too ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
And why had she scribbled Charlies face out. She could be talking to King drugys for all we know. Not like either of them are busy at work.

Reactions: 3
I agree it's not for charlotte to post those messages, it's up to Charlie to tell people. Bretta dug himself a big hole here though. If this doesnt make him and Charlie go private with everything then nothing will

Not the quote Iโ€™m replying to just wanted to say didnโ€™t realise Charlieโ€™s mum was talking about herself I need to read better ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well that was an eventful read. As much as I don't agree with Charlotte sharing private messages like that Charlie told everyone before Brett was abusive. It's nothing we didn't know. Now we just no details ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. I wouldn't let a little twit like Brett try to shame me online either ๐Ÿ˜‚ did he actually offer to drive up to charlottes for what? Was he gonna fight her as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That'll be teen mom talks deleting things about Charlie & Brett AGAIN. Mad how their content is the only content that gets deleted off a "i don't remove posts" account

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Teen mom talks is pissing me off they keep making posts and deleting them, I commented on the post about Charlotte and sheโ€™s deleted my comments๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 9
What the actual fuckery is this, ive got tit loads to do today now Iโ€™m gonna be here hours later catching up ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not the quote Iโ€™m replying to just wanted to say didnโ€™t realise Charlieโ€™s mum was talking about herself I need to read better ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Easy mistake with the way she worded it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And all posts have been removed. Like it never happened.
Tesn mom talks still have it all ๐Ÿคฃ they've made a post about the megan comment too. They are loving it

Reactions: 1
Honestly looks like he's shitting himself now..j had an abusive partner who would say all sorts and the say it's a joke.

Reactions: 5
How did it all kick off
Brett started calling girls ugly on Facebook. Charlotte called him out. He called Charlotte racist and offered to drive up to hers to I assume fight her and drugzy. So charlotte reminded Brett he sucks cock for coke and beats Charlie then posted the conversations with Charlie about the abuse she's got from Brett.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The difference between Charlie saying about him being violent and Charlotte sharing messages and things shared in confidence is she could potentially be compromising the safety of both Charlie and Harlow, especially now he is back in the house. Abusive relationships can go on for a very long time like this, itโ€™s a vicious circle and it isnโ€™t up to Charlotte to share the details. We may have already known but that doesnโ€™t make her sharing those messages ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well talk about drama wonder what Jane thinks of all this and why is Charlie saying unfortunately his family are involved but respect Jane has your child more than you ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ not even going to get into Charlotte knew she be after attention of "clout" ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well talk about drama wonder what Jane thinks of all this and why is Charlie saying unfortunately his family are involved but respect Jane has your child more than you ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ not even going to get into Charlotte knew she be after attention of "clout" ๐Ÿ™„
How does Jane have Harlow more than Charlie ๐Ÿ˜‚. Harlow was there for about a month full of weekends because her dad lived there ๐Ÿ˜…. I literally only see them not having her at the weekend. The weekend is 2 days ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think they are all idiots but it's not fair to say Jane has Harlow more than Charlie. That's weird.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.