Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte shouldn't have posted that Charlie told her that in confidence ffs as much as she does my head in and makes questionable decisions she should not be put at risk
But Charlie already told everyone he was violent, so it’s not like she’s posted stuff we didn’t already know.

Reactions: 25
Charlotte shouldn't of posted it BUT BOY AM I GLAD SHE DID 😂😂😂😂I have noticed when my battery gets below 41% IT ALL KICKS OFF AGAIN.

Charlie n Brett about to argue for Charlie saying that to Charlotte whether it's true or not. Omg I'm so excited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fml. Charlottes a rate bleep for posting that. Shes vile. Her and King drugys are absolute minging scum bags.

Reactions: 13
Brett 100% didn’t know Charlie had told Charlotte that Brett hit/strangled her so I guarantee Brett will be taking everything out on Charlie right now

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Just catching up on the drama, how did it all come about?? Did Brett post something initially? I’m confused!

Can I just say Charlotte clearly doesnt know the meaning of the phrase apple doesnt fall far from the tree 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 70
WW3: CharChar Fan Behaviour vs Official Br3tt Cart3r is all kicking off and Charlie’s just tucking into her cheesy chips and gravy and sipping on a laxalatte while she thinks about how to get a #gifted wedding
This is just the thread that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s out of order, and with new rules. Charlie could sue Charlotte for breach of privacy.

your actually no longer allowed to post screenshots of private conversations. Even blocking the name isn’t enough if people can assume who it’s about.
I’m not defending Charlotte but does the same not apply to Charlie? Considering she’s got videos that she willing shows people at house party’s of Brett sucking willys for coke?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In all seriousness though what Charlotte did was so stupid, I get she’s just hitting back at Brett in the heat of the moment but for all she knows Brett abuses Charlie and she’s just gone and made it a million times worse, he’s been publicly humiliated and in his eyes that will be Charlie’s fault. People should really think before they post.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they are all massive twats the lot of them and I feel so sorry for the kids.

But I am genuinely worried for Charlie right now if Brett is as bad as everyone says he his 😪 Charlie is the only person he will be taking his anger out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a one off occasion. I'm backing Charlotte for sharing that because karma sucks and now Charlie knows what it's like to have personal things blasted on the net

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It don’t matter what happens between two friends, personal things should not be aired to the world. Charlie hasn’t even said a word it’s Brett who’s being mega mouth. You have to be so careful with them kind of Accusations accusations as soon as it’s out there you cannot get it back

Reactions: 3
Well that was an eventful read. As much as I don't agree with Charlotte sharing private messages like that Charlie told everyone before Brett was abusive. It's nothing we didn't know. Now we just no details 🤷🏻‍♀️. I wouldn't let a little twit like Brett try to shame me online either 😂 did he actually offer to drive up to charlottes for what? Was he gonna fight her as well 😭
Thank god someone said it. Don’t know why everyone’s making it out to be a big deal that she shared the messages when it was already Charlie who told everyone that brett hits her. I’m sure she’s the one or her friend or someone was the one who actually said he strangled her on a previous thread. It’s information we already knew, but like you said now just know abit more detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbh regarding the the toilet situation, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got it on with a lad called mart Donnelly! He’s close with him from what I’ve seen on insta( yes you can’t automatically assume he did that with him from online) but all I’m saying is that mart has a reputation for doing stuff like that, he’s a big coke head too! Apparently according to mart” you’re not gay if you get head from a lad as everyone loves head”! be who you are🙌🏻 If you wanna like both genders do it🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.