Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte shouldn't have posted that Charlie told her that in confidence ffs as much as she does my head in and makes questionable decisions she should not be put at risk

Reactions: 40
I agree it's not for charlotte to post those messages, it's up to Charlie to tell people. Bretta dug himself a big hole here though. If this doesnt make him and Charlie go private with everything then nothing will

Reactions: 14
Well ISN'T THIS EXCITING!

Can someone tell me why Charlottes racist? Was there anything else other than her lyp syncing the n word?

Reactions: 5
If i has to pick I think I prefer Brett and Charlie over Charlotte and drugzy

Reactions: 11
Charlotte shouldn't have posted that Charlie told her that in confidence ffs as much as she does my head in and makes questionable decisions she should not be put at risk
Starting to think maybe charlottes done it because of jealousy. Cause the attentions gone back to Charlie and brett🤔

Reactions: 6
Charlotte should of never posted them screenshots Charlie sent her, that is so below the belt

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why are the girls from teen mom now besties with Charlie? Is Charlie getting a season on teen mom now because of her car crash life?

Well that was an eventful read. As much as I don't agree with Charlotte sharing private messages like that Charlie told everyone before Brett was abusive. It's nothing we didn't know. Now we just no details 🤷🏻‍♀️. I wouldn't let a little twit like Brett try to shame me online either 😂 did he actually offer to drive up to charlottes for what? Was he gonna fight her as well 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.