Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way off topic but did someone earlier say Charlotte had ocd ??! Where ??! Defo isn’t cleaning ocd !
On the show they said she had it so she changed the twins nappies wearing gloves etc but they didn’t really go into it any more I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Way off topic but did someone earlier say Charlotte had ocd ??! Where ??! Defo isn’t cleaning ocd !
This is actually the first on topic post of the day 🤣🤣🤣 yes they said that defo! Although ocd isn't just around cleaning it's ticks and intrusive thoughts etc. But agree a lot of people use it to describe being clean and organised

Reactions: 4
This is actually the first on topic post of the day 🤣🤣🤣 yes they said that defo! Although ocd isn't just around cleaning it's ticks and intrusive thoughts etc. But agree a lot of people use it to describe being clean and organised
They said she said it in the way like cleaning but why does her house look like that if it’s cleaning ocd 👀

Reactions: 2
Surprised we've got away with it tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They said she said it in the way like cleaning but why does her house look like that if it’s cleaning ocd 👀
totally it looks like the 'before'of the show obsesssive compulsive cleaners. I'd love to get in there and give it a proper make over and clean. Thing is it's councilhousing and needing a good paint , new flooring, grouting sorted and a general scrub down.

edited to add - nothing against council housing , just meaning it's a bit old and tired and not a pretty new build

Reactions: 4
totally it looks like the 'before'of the show obsesssive compulsive cleaners. I'd love to get in there and give it a proper make over and clean. Thing is it's councilhousing and needing a good paint , new flooring, grouting sorted and a general scrub down.

edited to add - nothing against council housing , just meaning it's a bit old and tired and not a pretty new build
I think that every time she’s got the girls running round bare foot, I just want to scrub the floor for them

Reactions: 2

new thread

What I don't get this person is targeting this thread but posting the teen mom uk cast? Bit strainge🙃

Who does she think she is A from pretty little liars or is it Charlie because she has nothing better to be doing then getting attention🤫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.