Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s is a such a arse licker the girl who does TMT. I don’t even know why I follow , her tea is cold and as bland as her content 🥱
i unfollowed her this evening, she’s up Megan’s hole like I don’t no what! On Reeanne right away but not actually addressing the cast themselves like Emma!!

Reactions: 12
Just came on after seeing tmt. One of the comments "I have watched the entire series of teen mom uk...." then proceeds to write a huge paragraph (cba to read it all) but I was thinking sorry love we must listen to your opinion we haven't actually watched the show we just decided to follow these well known "influencers" aka Brett and Charlie 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh the comments
‘Telling his baby mum to go kill herself’ it’s not on for anyone to say this to anybody but sounds like karma to me. Charlie can go tell people to kill them self but she doesn’t like it when she’s told it 🥴 maybe she should think twice before telling someone to do it again, not a nice feeling is it Charlie 😬

Reactions: 17
TMT pisses me off feeding all the tea LATE. Like she’s taking credit for all the info. THANK duck FOR TATTLE. Your worse than internet explorer. Bye 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Charlie’s pitbull never stops! They go on about mental health this that and the other and then proceed to slag off how people look. There’s some comments that Huggins never replies to because people are right! Charlie is as bad as Brett and that’s the bottom line...sooner Huggins realises that the better

Reactions: 6
Has TMT ever heard of plagiarism? Bloody cheek of it. At least credit us 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not Huggins again please 😂😂😂 right little pitbull this one, if she was my friend I’d be right embarrassed!!

Reactions: 12
Charlie needs to tighten Rebecca’s bleeping leash. She’s not even a bulldog, she’s a yappy little tit chihuahua

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Charlie’s ‘friends’ are saying she was getting nasty messages etc before she deleted her insta but where were these? She literally posted info of Brett being abusive, deleted the stories within minutes then deactivated her insta account. I doubt anyone would have been able to send her anything that quickly!

Reactions: 4
She seemed quite happy and smug to do a live as well🤣 “you glow differently when you’re happy” all of a sudden whacks out the MH card. Not really fair on those actually suffering with MH! And by that I mean, severe enough to actually go to your GP and discuss your options!! Sick of people using it when they don’t even have a diagnosis.

Reactions: 16
Charlie’s pitbull never stops! They go on about mental health this that and the other and then proceed to slag off how people look. There’s some comments that Huggins never replies to because people are right! Charlie is as bad as Brett and that’s the bottom line...sooner Huggins realises that the better
Embarrassing tbh but Huggins can't even see everyone is mortified for her...not intimidated by her just mortified for her🤣

Reactions: 7
Embarrassing tbh but Huggins can't even see everyone is mortified for her...not intimidated by her just mortified for her🤣
Cringed by her 🤣 imagine when she’s older, living a life without Charlie in it. She’s gonna be so embarrassed looking back to this stage in her life... like why did I do that.. why was I so obsessed with her😂😂 I bet she’s the type to obsess over everyone she meets. Stick to them like glue till the other person has enough

Reactions: 11
am i the only one who thinks it's getting kinda boring now and brett and TMT are dragging it out for the follows - need fresh drama now!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.