Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really feel for Jane, she shouldn’t be involved in any of it. So out of order for people to be giving her any form of verbal abuse. It’s her kids drama and mess, not like she’s being like don dons, videoing herself defending Charlotte. She was asked on her comments repeatedly to address something, which shouldn’t have been done. Let’s face it, not her fault her son got someone pregnant.. she can’t control that.
What is there to feel sorry for? She could’ve kept quiet and not posted that long comment. She involved herself trying to stick up for Brett. And I say trying because she did a tit job at that and I don’t know what her following is like but imagine coming on big social media and defending your son who’s sent threatening messages to the mother of his child. Imagine all the young girls seeing that and thinking that it’s okay for your partner to say such words to you? It’s not the first time he’s threatened her and I’m sure it won’t be the last and that’s what’s sickening. I don’t really care for Charlie or Brett I’m only on here to bash Charlotte (when the time is right😂) but this whole situation is a mess. As far as I can see every single person in this situation is wrong except for Harlow of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not team Charlie or Brett-it was pretty clear to me that Brett was Disney dad’ing all through Christmas, and that Charlie forgot she had a child. He continued to blame Charlie about the texts by saying he had told her several times about the problem with the travel cot. Personally, I bleeping hate it when people try to make their problems my problem. So can understand why she did not collect her-even though she didn’t for the same reasons Brett had. His mother is not helping him at all-I would imagine if my son in his twenties had to move home and having his child every weekend that would be as much as I would help him-the money he would be saving alone, as well as a safe, nice home is support enough. Maybe I would babysit but the way she is talking it’s like she co-parents Harlow, going on about how ‘we’ were going to get a bed. No, make Brett sort it out.

Reactions: 11
What is there to feel sorry for? She could’ve kept quiet and not posted that long comment. She involved herself trying to stick up for Brett. And I say trying because she did a tit job at that and I don’t know what her following is like but imagine coming on big social media and defending your son who’s sent threatening messages to the mother of his child. Imagine all the young girls seeing that and thinking that it’s okay for your partner to say such words to you? It’s not the first time he’s threatened her and I’m sure it won’t be the last and that’s what’s sickening. I don’t really care for Charlie or Brett I’m only on here to bash Charlotte (when the time is right😂) but this whole situation is a mess. As far as I can see every single person in this situation is wrong except for Harlow of course.
Well I don’t think she would have written that if she hadn’t have been demanded to by Charlie’s “fans” 😂 I feel sorry for her as a whole because she didn’t choose to have a granddaughter with parents that are this explosive. Where Charlie says “she involves herself in everything” I’m pretty sure she’s on about Jane telling Brett not to propose, and most likely telling him not to be with her. Because of how toxic they are, and when they were together Charlie couldn’t stand it - hence why Brett didn’t see his mum for a long time, until they broke up. Any mother would do that, if they cared.

Reactions: 3
Seriously teen mum talks has got all that juicy gossip to report on and she reports that reanne has got her nails done against government guidelines 😂. DEFFFFFO either Megan or someone close to Megan, they have it in for Ree so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe it's an old picture.and she's advertising it ? Probably not.though. literally just not bothered that Megan's dating a murderer ? The whole Charlie and Brett drama ? No lol she's flipping terrible gossip site.

Oh no my bad, looked at the. Nails techs site and she's fully booked untill the middle of January 🤣 what a prick. I've reported her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes please... juicier than the last one please!
Lol came on here to say, he shouldn't bother cause the last one was shite. Maybe this was all a ploy so he could get James room and she's in the box room now with her hubby! 😂

Brett eating salmon again, is that all Jane serves up? Also jane hun, you forgot to give baby boy his veggies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol came on here to say, he shouldn't bother cause the last one was shite. Maybe this was all a ploy so he could get James room and she's in the box room now with her hubby! 😂

Brett eating salmon again, is that all Jane serves up? Also jane hun, you forgot to give baby boy his veggies
Didn't you know salmon is the new spag bol?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.