Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We gonna take bets to when Charlie's gonna reactivate her insta? 🙄i reckon by 6pm today

Reactions: 20
I’d defend my sons until my last dying breath, if they were in the right. I’d tell them straight if they were in the wrong but I would still have their backs no matter what they did. I’d just let it be known what crappy decisions they’ve made. Your kids are your kids at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has a business which relies on selling via social media so she won’t stay off social media even though it would be better for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
We've all seen the show, we know what they're both like.

Social services and courts need to get involved and protect what really matters here. They'll never change, people like that pair don't. Harlow will bare the brunt of their selfishness.

Reactions: 3
Wow I saw all the Charlie & Brett drama in passing but just skimming looks like I’ve missed so much! Going to catch up on old threads 🙈 has Charlie deleted her Instagram now?

Reactions: 1
I'm not clued up on the military at all so sorry if this is a dim question. Will Oliver be home every weekend? For some reason I had it in my head when they went away or even back to base, they didn't come back for weeks or even months but he went then was back a week later?

Reactions: 8
I'm not clued up on the military at all so sorry if this is a dim question. Will Oliver be home every weekend? For some reason I had it in my head when they went away or even back to base, they didn't come back for weeks or even months but he went then was back a week later?
He’ll have times where he’ll be off base meaning they won’t see each other for months at a time. I believe she mentioned this in their live the other day, but I can’t remember when she said it would be

My mum wouldn’t dream of getting involved with any of my drama. Probably bc she’s a grown woman who minds her own business.

Reactions: 12
The facebook group is a bit late to the party...View attachment 383541
Those posts always confused me.. because.. are they in this tattle group? Did they screenshot those themselves while it was happening and who did they discuss them with? Did they get them from here? If they’re here then they know what happened? Why're they stirring it up on facebook if they know what happened? 😂

Reactions: 10
Shes back! On the business account anyway... will only be answering messages in regards to the products she distributes... how long will that last i wonder!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So not taking a break basically still on gegging at what everyone’s doing, but hoping that most people don’t know it’s her and will leave her alone on that page 🙄

Reactions: 10
For some reason I can never find that Facebook group I dunno if I'm blocked. God knows why i would be

Reactions: 3
For some reason I can never find that Facebook group I dunno if I'm blocked. God knows why i would be
You don’t miss much from it. It’s usually kiss ass posts on there. And they’re always behind on the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.