Teen Mom Young and Pregnant #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“our harlow” that’s such a horrible thing to say...i could understand it if harlow’s dad wasn’t in her life and they’d been together longer, but that is a horrible thing to do considering how involved brett is...that’s shown just how immature she is, using your child as a pawn in an argument is a disgusting thing to do.

Reactions: 40
also, all 5 comments have been deleted so they must have all been entirely negative

Reactions: 4
love how she’s deleted it. I wouldn’t dream to ever meet another man so quickly and put a post up saying “our son” (don’t want to reveal my sons name) what a dig at Brett!!

Reactions: 14
I hope Brett retaliates! Completely unacceptable! I would understand if they were together for a long while as I consider my step dad my dad but he’s been in her life like 5 minutes... he must feel uncomfortable ???

Reactions: 15
That’s so disgusting of Charlie. She’s done some questionable things, but saying “our” along with the matching pjs is awful. So blatantly trying to force the family picture with this new guy, sickening. Wonder why he is going along with it as well! If I was Brett I would be definitely looking to get court proceedings into place. Charlie is absolutely the type to stop contact for no reason so there can be a new daddy

Reactions: 20
She just posted ‘here’s to 2021 with you and our Harlow’ 🙄🙄 what a twit
Until he goes away and she needs someone else to fill the childcare gap :)

I say I can’t believe she’l posted that but she’s that type of sly nasty girl who would just to make her ex feel tit, very mature from a mother 🙂

Reactions: 10
Where’s our Harlow last night then.? There all dressed up saying that loosely and clearly someone else is taking the picture unless they got Harlow taking the picture.!

as for her selling the clothes she probably got half that for free.! But suppose she needs the cash for lips and balloons

Reactions: 15
Changed it .....
He looks super uncomfortable in every photo. Probably realised what he has gotten himself into but now he’s in too deep. I can’t stand ‘girls’ who rush into relationships like that. Push for years in a few weeks / months! 🤢 it’s vile.

Reactions: 14
Gone from “our Harlow” to “my favourite” didn't take long to put Harlow into second or third place did it

Reactions: 9
Does anyone see the letter on the Fridge saying Doncaster children’s service trust ?? Is that some kind of social services
Ohhhhhh

Does anyone see the letter on the Fridge saying Doncaster children’s service trust ?? Is that some kind of social services
In all fairness to her that might not even be for her. Doesn’t look like her kitchen so maybe her mums?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
View attachment 366815“Our Harlow”. He’s been in her life for no more than a month, in no way is she his or will she ever be. Can’t imagine how heart breaking that must be to read, you can’t and never will be able to replace Harlow’s dad. She seriously needs to stop being to immature and childish.
that’s actually horrendous. What a horrible girl. Nobody will ever replace harlows father, no matter who she has in her bed. She’s truly awful. I don’t think she will ever redeem herself in my eyes now

Reactions: 19
Wow she really is trashy isn't she?I know a few will say oh this is turning into a Brett fan club, but how can you not side with him in this. Charlie did that purely to upset Brett and while he shares funny quotes about exs ....he sure hasn't disrespected her as a mother

Reactions: 19
on a positive note, harlow looks absolutely adorable in those photos charlie posted, and so happy bless her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.