Teen Mom Young and Pregnant #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh the whole Charlie not picking Harlow up last night because she had Oli there doesn't sound right.. it's clear she has no issue with them being around each other and Oli has stayed multiple times with Harlow being there. It could be Charlie is just putting her foot down for a change, they wanted H on those nights, they've got her.

Reactions: 23
That cot is in Harlows room at Charlie’s. He admitted that Harlow was with his mum cos that’s what he put on text. Basically he couldn’t be arsed to parent so wanted her to pick up the pieces. No doubt because his mum was complaining at him
I get that’s he didn’t want to parent and spend time with his girlfriend but it is a pathetic excuse over the coat 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not making excuses up for him but I do reckon there’s more too it and twists in what he’s telling Charlie. Could you imagine if he did say “I want to spend time with my cheating girlfriend, I know you get a lot of hate always being with olly and passing Harlow on to me for it so do you want to do that for me”
If she was with Jane, I’m sure Jane would know what to do she’s brought children up herself and doesn’t need Brett to get Charlie to pick Harlow

Reactions: 1
Because the reason he hasn’t got a proper cot is because he is saying there’s no space for one, therefore. Should find himself a place where she can actually sleep. Even if the car is on finance, that’s gonna be a hefty monthly outgoing as well
All I’m saying is he’s just making excuses up for it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like clearly he doesn’t show us everything how do we know he’s telling the truth there isn’t room there for one

Reactions: 4
Knew this would all happen eventually. Everybody saying Brett was the way he was because of "reactive abuse" but nobody ever considered it might be the other way round. I think Charlie's a fish flap faced grade A knob but Brett is and always has been vile, no matter how many nights he has Harlow etc.

It's 100% HIS responsibility to make adequate sleeping arrangements for his kid and his house, put Harlow in your bed and sleep on the sofa with a video monitor on??? A toddler bed will fit in the same space as a travel cot, or get a single floor bed and pick it up and lean against a wall when you're not using it. It's really not hard.

And I don't think Charlie was saying she does it on her own as in bought all her furniture etc, I think she meant she does it on her own as in when Harlow's being difficult or won't settle just deals with it and doesn't have to cry to Brett about it and tell him to come get her, but when she won't settle for Brett/Jane, she's expected to go fix everything. Brett needs to ensure he has proper arrangents for Harlow when she's with him and has to find his own way to settle and soothe her, as Jane does if she wants a scheduled night each week! It's the basics of being a parent 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get that’s he didn’t want to parent and spend time with his girlfriend but it is a pathetic excuse over the coat 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not making excuses up for him but I do reckon there’s more too it and twists in what he’s telling Charlie. Could you imagine if he did say “I want to spend time with my cheating girlfriend, I know you get a lot of hate always being with olly and passing Harlow on to me for it so do you want to do that for me”
If she was with Jane, I’m sure Jane would know what to do she’s brought children up herself and doesn’t need Brett to get Charlie to pick Harlow
Charlie done a live yesterday with Sassi and she was saying that Harlow was going with Bretts mum. I think it’s their arrangement, because Brett can’t really be bothered to have his daughter every other weekend all weekend (unless he’s posting it on social media 😉) so his mum agreed to have her that night

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wowzers.

At this point I'm thinking Brett and Charlie should have stayed together........they deserve each other.

Hate how people jumped on Brett calling him a weirdo (pedalo, forget tattle won't let you use the child abuser words) and saying the girl is 12, what he's done is wrong but that tit is disgusting and dangerous to be throwing around.
I also don't think Charlie has 'waited this long to out him. I do honestly think this is the first time he has slipped up and she has gleefully jumped right on it to expose him as the big bad wolf. That he maybe but it doesn't for me change any of what Charlie has done. If some one had such blatant disregard for my child's safety, I would possibly lose my shirt too at some point. People don't always say what they mean in frustration its a way of lashing out. Oliver could be a weirdo for all Charlie knows, could be more interested in Harlow than her (not saying he is) just that Charlie cannot know that yet she has cosy sleep overs with him and Harlow, that would duck my brain up if I were her parent and I don't know how I would (wrongly) behave.

I'm not trying to defend any of what Bretts done he's been a class A wanker but under pressure people can act in the strangest of ways. I still think he shows more genuine interest and care in his daughter than Charlie does, she has never been able to prioritise her and I'm not ready to string him up and chop off his bollocks while polishing Charlies halo, jot quite yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t get what you’re trying to get at 😂 he left Harlow with his Mum to go sleep at his new birds house, Harlows learnt how to climb out the travel cot and instead of going home to his daughter, he wanted Charlie to go pick her up and take her home when it’s meant to be his time with her? Why didn’t he get in the car and go take responsibility for his child? Oh no, actually Harlow was just going to be an inconvenience to him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Tbh the whole Charlie not picking Harlow up last night because she had Oli there doesn't sound right.. it's clear she has no issue with them being around each other and Oli has stayed multiple times with Harlow being there. It could be Charlie is just putting her foot down for a change, they wanted H on those nights, they've got her.
I think the issue is that fridays meant to be bretts night and he wasn’t even with her himself. He was with his girlfriend. He should’ve gone to check on her while she’s meant to be in his care

Reactions: 6
Listen. I guarantee if Charlie's bae of the month weren't there, she would drive and go pick Harlow up n claim he is an unfit dad.

Something so simple like getting those beds with the mattress that pulls out underneath the bed Brett. Not rocket science but how are you upset because Harlows upset? YA AINT EVEN HOME LAD.
Really your mums c blocking you tonight with texts n phonecalls because your daughter has learned to climb out her cot.

I got 0 sympathy for either of them. Shame on both of them for not putting harlows safety first before new partners. Why isn't Brett rushing home? Why isn't Charlie going to pick her daughter up as its clearly not a safe environment for her daughter. Given yeah Harlow is not in Charlie's care but I know I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing my child could wack her head on something n potentially causing head injury. Especially if her dad aint even home to comfort her

Nobody has grown up here. Its a very childish game of who's moved on better 😏 although I love to see the drama tbh but still. You both look like fools
She did go get her scroll back to a shot of the post on Jordans page and Charlie said he dumped his daughter tonight for his new bird. I think Charlie has been a victim of being with a narcissist, the victims often look like they are crazy as they are manipulated terribly and often have angry outbursts. Seen Brett for what he is for a long time now he can't hide it I think Charlie has had the raw deal right from the start being a young mum, and quite immature and having to deal a narcissist is one of the worst things to go through my heart goes out to her never thought she deserved all the tit she has had since day one tbh but that's my opinion

Reactions: 11
Not on anyone’s ‘team’ just wish Harlow could have stable parents who can coparent properly. She’s starting to climb out of her travel cot...you have no room for a toddler bed? Downsize your bed and make room for 2 single beds. Move that toy thing out of your room to make space. Move your belongings so your child can have a bed in your room. It’s not rocket science. I don’t agree with either of their behaviours at this point. And if there is a team...then heck, I’m team Harlow. They need to grow the F up and start being mature parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t get what you’re trying to get at 😂 he left Harlow with his Mum to go sleep at his new birds house, Harlows learnt how to climb out the travel cot and instead of going home to his daughter, he wanted Charlie to go pick her up and take her home when it’s meant to be his time with her? Why didn’t he get in the car and go take responsibility for his child? Oh no, actually Harlow was just going to be an inconvenience to him
What I’m getting at is if Jane had Harlow and Harlow was climbing out of the cot etc I’m sure Jane would know what to do. Since she’s been a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not hard to just get them to sleep on the couch etc and then place them in the cot.

To me the excuse he was using last night is clearly a very poor lie to use the she’s climbing out the coat.

Clearly Brett knows how to twist stuff and clearly something happened. Maybe Jane ended up making Brett mind Harlow instead and he wanted Charlie to get her so he could spend time with his girlfriend and all he could make up was that the cot excuse.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.