Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coolcats24

VIP Member
52C5DF9D-0CD3-40FC-ADD7-9E3B3103B877.jpeg
“Our Harlow”. He’s been in her life for no more than a month, in no way is she his or will she ever be. Can’t imagine how heart breaking that must be to read, you can’t and never will be able to replace Harlow’s dad. She seriously needs to stop being to immature and childish.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Hann98

VIP Member
No good Beth I already know that he went on a 3.78 mile run today and it took him 41 min 27 seconds xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Imagine he got her pregnant too. Polish off ya swimsuit Jane bath time won’t be long!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Kay.97x

Let me tell you, I know bretts new bird personally and have done for 6 years due to dating jordans brother and this is the second time she’s cheated on Jordan. Last time was with his best friend, she’s vile and always will be. She’ll of done this for 5 minutes of fame 🤣. Enjoy Beth xoxoxo

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Wacky b

Harlow was and always will be an accessory to Charlie. If your ex was abusive or on drugs you wouldn’t be letting him take the baby all the time. My bet is she got Brett to pay for her driving sort her a car that actually works out and then made a break for it with a boy she must of been talking to behind his back. To move on that quick. Brett is like sausage and mash the comfort and Oliver is all new and exciting like a spicy Mexican dish. Don’t complain when your Mexican wraps leaves you with the chronic shits and wishing you’d had the mash.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Haddxn

Beth, are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not EMBARAZZZZED? This is really EMBARRAZZZING

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
don’t wanna get a mob on me but they’re both bad as each other, they’re toxic af and it’s showing vvv well now:( this isn’t me saying big up Brett as like others have said I take back anything nice I said x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I just remember being a child, maybe 10 years old and my dad would take women on dates with their children (So myself and whatever women’s children), bring them back and disguise it as a sleepover for me, and I would lay in bed and hear him and this random woman I’d met once “giggling” away. Me and these women’s children would be so so uncomfortable to be in eachothers presence so randomly, but I would never say anything, I thought him being an adult meant that was a normal thing. I would never do it to my child, whether they can tell me it makes them uncomfortable or not, sometimes children keep their mouths shut because they trust the adult is doing an okay, normal thing. People like Charlie neeeeed to be more considerate of long term effects, it’s okay “now” because Harlow can’t tell her she’s uncomfortable but Harlow doesn’t know better. Charlie should know better.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

pandanine

“our harlow” that’s such a horrible thing to say...i could understand it if harlow’s dad wasn’t in her life and they’d been together longer, but that is a horrible thing to do considering how involved brett is...that’s shown just how immature she is, using your child as a pawn in an argument is a disgusting thing to do.

Reactions: 40

Sticky One

VIP Member
I feel for all the sleeping members of the Brett Carter fan club, they gonna be devastated when they wake up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Maybe she’s actually trying and she might find a swing of things getting used to being on her own with Harlow without anybody else there. This thread applauds Charlotte when she starts making changes so good on Charlie for putting the effort in.

Reactions: 39

Sticky One

VIP Member
Well well fucking well. I want an apology from every single member of the Brett Carter fan club who quoted me telling me He’S a MoRe MaTuRe ThAn ChArLiE’ he’s a toxic sly manipulative little weasel and I was sick of reading pages of people kissing his arse.

I told you so 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Moogirl18

Why are we even praising the girls for doing stuff any mother would do. I mean well done for giving your child nutrition but it shouldn’t be praised she should just do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Charlie’s new job is as a carer...I’d be very worried if she was taking care of anyone I knew. She’s got no empathy at all and tells people to die. Whoever has employed her clearly haven’t done the right background checks.

• Wow
Reactions: 35